If you haven't seen the quiz, look for the relevant thread, as titled above. If you did, and you want the answers, they are here with the original questions;

Quiz 3
1. Which movie features Clint Eastwood resetting his own dislocated shoulder, while Jeff Bridges winces on our behalf?
Answer: Thunderbolt and Lightfoot

2. What mythical creature does Deckard dream of in Blade Runner? What is the name of the character played by Sean Young?
Answer: Unicorn, Rachel.

3. What is the name of the cat in Alien?
Answer: Jones, or Jonesy.

4. What is the musical link between Flash Gordon and Highlander?
Answer: Music by Queen.

5. Which TV cop show features the characters Frank Furillo, J.D. LaRue and Henry Goldblum?
Answer: Hill Street Blues

6. Name three top rated US TV shows created/produced by Steven Bochco.
Answer: NYPD Blue, Cop Rock, LA Law, Murder One, Doogie Howser M.D…. early Columbo, and oh yeah, he also wrote "Silent Running" with Michael Cimino (see last weeks Movie Quiz).

7. What was the name of the little boy in E.T., and the actor who played him?
Answer: Elliot played by Henry Thomas.

8. Name three films starring Ralph Fiennes.
Answer: The End of the Affair, Onegin, Prince of Egypt, The Avengers (oh dear), Oscar and Lucinda, Wuthering Heights, Baby of Macon, Schindler's list, Quiz Show, The English Patient, Strange Days, there have been more since i wrote the quiz... but who cares, right?

9. Who played "The Odd Couple" in the film version? How about the TV series?
Answer: "Felix" was played by Jack Lemmon on the big screen and "Oscar" was Walter Mathau. On TV it was Tony Randall and Jack Klugman ("Quincy").

10. What is the connection between Audrey Hepburn as Eliza Doolittle in "My Fair Lady", and Natalie Wood as Maria in "West Side Story"?
Answer: The singing was performed by a lady called Marni Nixon, who also did the singing for Deborah Kerr in "The King and I". She is not credited on the titles, for those movies. Oh, and apparently she finally got credits for something when she did the singing voice of "Grandma Fa" in Disney's "Mulan".

Quiz 4
1. Which actress has played the wife or girlfriend of Jack Nicholson, Robin Williams, Woody Allen and Michael Palin? Can you name the four films?
Answer: Shelley Duvall in; "The Shining", "Popeye", "Annie Hall" and "Time Bandits".

2. Which Hitchcock film features a crop dusting plane doing some nifty low level scary stuff to frighten Cary Grant?
Answer: North by Northwest.

3. Why did Tony Curtis want to kill Kirk Douglas in a sword fight near the end of "Spartacus"?
Answer: To save him from a worse fate, "I won't let them crucify you!", Kirk Douglas won.

4. Who played the two holidaymakers who went to "Westworld"? Who played The Gunslinger?
Answer: James Brolin and Richard Benjamin. Yul Brynner was The Gunslinger.

5. What is the name of the bar that Humphrey Bogart runs in the film "Casablanca"? What is the name of the other bar, run by Sidney Greenstreet?
Answer: Rick's Café Americain. The Blue Parrot.

6. For which film did The Eurythmics write the song "Sex Crimes"?
Answer: The film of George Orwell's Sci-Fi novel "1984".

7. Hawkeye, Trapper and Ho-Jon, which Film? Which actors from the film went on to star in the TV series (if any!).
Answer: M*A*S*H, and as far as I know, only Gary Burghof made the transition from Movie to TV, playing Radar O'Reilly. Also G. Wood guested on TV as General Hammond.

8. Name three films that David Bowie has starred in.
Answer: The Man Who Fell to Earth, Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence, Twin Peaks - Fire Walk with Me, Labyrinth, Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, Absolute Beginners, The Last Temptation of Christ, and a load more (mainly documentaries).

9. Who is the Italian director who made Clint Eastwood into an international star, with his "spaghetti westerns"?
Answer: Sergio Leone

10. If the Japanese movies "Yojimbo" became "A Fistful of Dollars", and "Shichinin no Samurai" became "The Magnificent Seven", which US film is said to be based on "Kakushi Toride no San Akunin (The Hidden Fortress)"? Who directed the Japanese movies?
Answer: Star Wars is said to be partly based on "The Hidden Fortress" and many other films. The late Akira Kurosawa directed the Japanese originals.