Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rod Sacharnoski and Juko Kai legal status update

Don Cunningham Guest

Default Rod Sacharnoski and Juko Kai legal status update

As many of you know, I am currently involved in a legal dispute with Rod Sacharnoski, owner of Juko-Kai, International, a martial arts organization, based on a much earlier post here on e-Budo.com. I have posted the court documents and status on my web site at Juko Kai legal issues

According to Juko Kai newsletters, Rod Sacharnoski has raised $10,000 for his "legal defense fund." The name is a bit strange since Rod is the plaintiff in the original complaint. However, he was recently served with a summons while teaching a class at Nick Chamberlain's Kenpo Karate dojo in Dallas, TX, to answer my complaints of telephone harrassment and forgery.

I am paying all my legal expenses out of my own pocket. If interested in contributing to my legal defense fund, please contact me at don@e-budokai.com. I am also considering amending my complaint to include several other prominent members of Juko Kai.

The following is the current status:

Libel/Slander Complaint-Rod Sacharnoski (plaintiff) vs. Don Cunningham and Jeff Boler (defendants)

On June 4, 2003, the court heard defendant's motion for change of venue. The Cook County judge ordered the case transferred to DuPage County Court. As of this date (Aug. 18, 2003), the plaintiff has not yet paid the copying fee ($65) in Cook County Court or the filing fee ($250) in DuPage County Court to have the case transferred per the judge's order.

Telephone Harrassment/Forgery Complaint-Don Cunningham (plaintiff) vs. Rod Sacharnoski (defendant)

On Aug. 11, 2003, defendant was served with the summons to appear and answer this complaint on Aug. 19, 2003, in DuPage County Court.

Likes (received)

Quite interesting. Any bets on "Dr. Rod" being a no-show?

Harvey Moul

Fish and visitors stink after three days - Ben Franklin

Jerry Johnson Guest

Default IT'S OFFICIAL THIS THREAD WON!

Well Obviously you can!

Jerry Johnson Guest

Originally posted by Shitoryu Dude
    Quite interesting. Any bets on "Dr. Rod" being a no-show?

Why would he. It's an abuse of the legal system. What ever a judge decides I am sure the Judge will being laffin on the inside. Frivilous, a waste of tax payers money. But ya got to love 'em for trying!

Don you go...wack em in the nuts.

Don Cunningham Guest

As a result of the overwhelming response to my call for donations... (okay, only three so far, but it's still early), I have posted a mailing address as well as set up a link for online donations using any major credit card via PayPal.com.

Juko Kai Legal Issues

By the way, Rod, er, Jerry, the court costs will be covered. The taxpayers will not be footing any bill. Trust me, I have evidence to support my complaint. There may be some laughing afterwards, but I'm pretty sure any judge will take the case very, very seriously. We're talking about four felonies here.

Likes (received)

Don,

I thought you might like this...
    John Lindsey

Oderint, dum metuant-Let them hate, so long as they fear.

It's funny that Jerry decides to come back now.....

Don Cunningham Guest

Well, no one showed up for Rod in court today. That means I won a default judgment in the civil complaint. There will be another hearing in a few weeks to determine the actual amount. I asked for $49,000, but I am sure the judge will set a much smaller amount in actual damages. After that, I will begin legal steps to collect it. Of course, I will also be turning over evidence collected to the state's attorney for any future criminal case.

Jerry Johnson Guest

Well Don isn't that da dis. Gee, Don it's like being stood up on a date...hate when that happens huh? it takes all the fun out of it when the other guy doesn't show.

Maybe Rod really is a Ninja. I think he was there and you just didn't see him...ummmm.....he was invisible....or was a master of disguise...he was that little old lady who sat behind you...

Think of it this way he saved the court time and energy to deal with the more insignificant cases like the stuff you'd see in Judge Judy. Neighbors fighting over the ownership of a stray cat. Landlords sueing tenats. The real hard core stuff that makes it on those riviting t.v. shows.

if you won I hope your preping for him possibly sueing you for sueing him...which you might sue him for sueing you...do I hear a suuuuweee! I don't know this for a fact or even as rumor. Its just the American thing to do....sue....sue....sue....[sing it]it's a run around sue...hey...hey...!

I don't know anyone who enjoys going to court though it seems you don't mind it....may be you can make a career out of it. You seem to be retired with lots of time on your hands, it would be a perfect new career move, making your OCD a career. After Rod you can start with Fred L. then move on to Ashida K. That will keep you busy.

Next time you see Rod have have that toy poodle of yours attack his tea bags and rip them right off, thus distracting him while he is in pain allowing you to rip that honorary Ninjitsu rank out of his cold clammy hands as he sucks in his last breath. Then on to Ashida K. Once you decapitate his head and pack it in salt wrapped up in a furyushiki to keep it fresh. You then can denouce all his Ninja claims! Fred L. will then be shaking in his tabi and you can take his bokken away and return him the favor with a dotatsu to the tsuki. Then blood will run from his bulged eyes and contorted mouth as you glare into his surprise face, and then he will drop at your feet gasping for his last breath, and you will win your revenge. In all cases wear protection, a cross, garlic, silver tsuba etc...

Then you can stand tall, alone, victorious against the most serious offenders of the martial arts world. Then with your mighty power you can return the glory owed to the true and rightous holders of the Ninja way, clearing the Ninja name forever, and getting back at Fred. And the great Honor of being dubbed Sir Ninja Don The Belevolent will no doubt be yours.

Godspeed...brave warrior...Godspeed...galiant samurai....Godspeed.

Likes (received)

Jerry, I don't know what the hell that was, but if you are trying to get Don or anyone else started in another argument, I will not let it happen and you will be gone....
    John Lindsey

Oderint, dum metuant-Let them hate, so long as they fear.

Likes (received)

I don't know what the hell all that was either.

Is Jerry in the same loony bin as Bruce?

Harvey Moul

Fish and visitors stink after three days - Ben Franklin

Likes (received)

It sounds to me like libellous defamation for libellous defamation's sake. I smell another lawsuit....
    Scott Halls
    Hyoho Niten Ichi Ryu Kenjutsu - Muso Jikiden Eishin Ryu Iai
    兵法二天一流剣術 - 無双直伝英信流居合

Don Cunningham Guest

I'm not sure what that was from Jerry, either, but then I don't really pay much attention to his opinions. If you read the court records, Rod rushed into litigation. I tried to settle this matter several times, yet Rod refused. I put up with the threats and the juvenile harrassing telephone calls for the past couple of years, but it just got to be too much. I finally decided that enough was enough.

So instead of attempting to defend himself, he just blows the thing off. Quite stupid, considering they are felonies.

Sometimes not saying anything, speaks more than shouting at the top of your lungs.

Thanks for proving us right from the get go Rodney. You may soon be able to add the words, "Convicted Felon" to your long list of titles. No asian certification or recognition needed this time.

Jerry Johnson Guest

Originally posted by John Lindsey
    Jerry, I don't know what the hell that was, but if you are trying to get Don or anyone else started in another argument, I will not let it happen and you will be gone....
    OK, so what you are saying is that Don can only express his opinion. I have no room or right to disagree with Don or anyone else. I want to make sure I know exactly what you are saying.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast