Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: My own and perfect sword art

Likes (received)

Originally posted by Mekugi
    Maybe if he tries to cut something that is living, say a pig or a cow, his mind will change about "who da masta!" (sho'nuff)
    Please! It's bad enough that he's destroying perfectly good 7-Up. Let's not encourage any animal cruelty.
    Yours in Budo,
    ---Brian---

Mekugi Guest

Well, it's only cruel if you don't eat them. It's illegal if they are not yours to butcher.

-R
    Originally posted by Yagyu Kenshi
    Please! It's bad enough that he's destroying perfectly good 7-Up. Let's not encourage any animal cruelty.

Likes (received)

Well, it's only cruel if you don't eat them. It's illegal if they are not yours to butcher.
    Even if you're going to eat them, it's cruel if you don't kill them cleanly and quickly. And it's definitely not kosher.
    Last edited by Brian Owens; 2nd October 2003 at 07:32.
    Yours in Budo,
    ---Brian---

Likes (received)

..."who da masta!" (sho'nuff)
    Ah, The Last Dragon. Now there was a movie with something to offend just about everyone. "The Shogun of Harlem!" "Bruce Leroy!"
    Yeah!
    Yours in Budo,
    ---Brian---

Likes (received)

I used to see this in rural area, Vietnam. The farmer usually don't chop the head of chicken (ofcourse to prepare dinner). However, they usually just slid the throat of the chicken so the blood could drain out while they were holding it. Sometimes, the chicken got away and ran around with the head bending to the side or backward. That was an experience to see
    Lan Nguyen

Likes (received)

City folk who see their first slaughter often become vegetarians.

I guess they think meat just appears on the store's shelves, wrapped in cellophane, by magic.
    Yours in Budo,
    ---Brian---

Niktle Sepitho Guest

Default "Niktle's" older bro speaking

WoW, First thing first I am “Niktle’s” elder brother not “niktle”. I just have to use his account because I don’t have my own. Also niktle is not his real name he just calls him self that for kicks are something like that his real name is Link.
    I also totally agree with you guys sword arts were forged in the days of old by masters who refined there techniques on a field of battle. As far as his little perfect style is really mine see I am 19 years and I run dojo for the children who wont to learn swordsmen ship but God did not bless them with the gift of sight. So I refined some sword arts so blind kids could use sword moves with out hurt themselves and others, but can still practice against each other with padded weapons of course. He just deiced to freak out his friends with sword moves were his eyes were closed and took them by totally surprise and give them good thrash in the old ticker with a wooden kanata . So to put your minds to rest I made little Link here go to a real dojo and learn what true swordsmen ship is about not just running around slicing and dicing weird items like a 7up cans. Plus I put the little muscle man to good use cutting wood for the elderly in his local area.
    Ahhh… who knows in time he can go to Jr. Collage like me and be a fine “up right kid” as you guys say.

MartialArtist Guest

Default Re: "Niktle's" older bro speaking

Originally posted by Niktle Sepitho
    WoW, First thing first I am “Niktle’s” elder brother not “niktle”. I just have to use his account because I don’t have my own. Also niktle is not his real name he just calls him self that for kicks are something like that his real name is Link.
    I also totally agree with you guys sword arts were forged in the days of old by masters who refined there techniques on a field of battle. As far as his little perfect style is really mine see I am 19 years and I run dojo for the children who wont to learn swordsmen ship but God did not bless them with the gift of sight. So I refined some sword arts so blind kids could use sword moves with out hurt themselves and others, but can still practice against each other with padded weapons of course. He just deiced to freak out his friends with sword moves were his eyes were closed and took them by totally surprise and give them good thrash in the old ticker with a wooden kanata . So to put your minds to rest I made little Link here go to a real dojo and learn what true swordsmen ship is about not just running around slicing and dicing weird items like a 7up cans. Plus I put the little muscle man to good use cutting wood for the elderly in his local area.
    Ahhh… who knows in time he can go to Jr. Collage like me and be a fine “up right kid” as you guys say.
    Where are you from?

From the look sof your spelling and your use of terms such as "wooden kanata", I highly suspect what you've just said. And anyone can claim to be somebody's brother or something. I'm not accusing you or your brother or whoever you are, but I wouldn't trust most 19 year olds, especially with your inability to spell correctly, to teach blind kids fencing nonetheless refine a style to suit them. Unless you happen to be a complete genius, I have my assumptions that you don't even know what it's like to fence without the ability of sight. I've known a couple of people who were not blind, but were able to fence with a blindfold on.

Likes (received)

Default Re: "Niktle's" older bro speaking

Originally posted by Niktle Sepitho
    C Parks

"A man who will lie, there is no evil he will not do"

Likes (received)

I don't know why, but I have to put this here...
    Ok. I tried to put a fitting picture here but for some reason, it won't attach.
    C Parks

"A man who will lie, there is no evil he will not do"

Likes (received)

I think "Little Link" and his "brother" are having us all on. Hasn't anyone else picked up on that yet?
    Yours in Budo,
    ---Brian---

Likes (received)

I reckon he's actually a follower of the Zatoichi videos.....
    and his real name is....lets see who's not on the thread yet...Dan or Earl!!!
    if he tried to kill a pig my money would be on the pig to win....

On a serious note I know of a guy who is blind in one eye and just sees shapes with the other... he's actually quicker at learning than fully sighted people, so obviously listens really hard. I corrected a few errors he was making and he never repeated the mistake after that. Wish I could do that!!

Tim Hamilton

TRS 80? I have a hand powered calculator with paper coming out the top..keep your new fangled modern rubbish
    Tim Hamilton

Why are you reading this instead of being out training? No excuses accepted...

Likes (received)

Scott Halls
    Hyoho Niten Ichi Ryu Kenjutsu - Muso Jikiden Eishin Ryu Iai
    兵法二天一流剣術 - 無双直伝英信流居合

North Queensland Australia. On the barrier reef.
    Likes (received)

Phil, you are my god. I rest my case M'lud..............
    Lurking in dark alleys may be hazardous to other peoples health........

Likes (received)

If true, "Niktle" blatantly used an alias and should be banned from the forum.

If false, "Niktle"'s brother did not sign his name, and should thus also be banned.
    David F. Craik

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast