Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Easy questions

Likes (received)

Default Easy questions

I would like to start wih some easy questions:

1) What schools are we talking about in the NYC region (name and/or style); and

2) How long did it take for you to open the second and third schools?

3) What were some of the negative and positive experiences to expanding?

3) And also, are you teaching at all of the locations or do you have senior students teaching?

Just to start with...I have a bunch more...
    JJM

Likes (received)

I have 5 schools on Long Island, N.Y.

The style is Genbukan Ninpo and Kokusai Ju Jutsu under Tanemura Soke of Japan.

I started my first school 12 years ago. The second 5 years later and the last three within two years. I also have a dojo in Bermuda which is about 6 years under my direction.

I could go on and on about negative and positive experiences. The positive far out weigh the negative. I live my life as if it were a 24 hour vacation, 7 days per week. With the business systems that I have in place I am blessed with having a great staff and a wonderful organization. Plus, it doesn't hurt to have a world famous teacher that is like my father.

Yes, I have many students that teach for me. They are all licensed through our instructors training program. They have been with me for years. Most of them are full time teachers as well. They are all doing this as their source of living.

In spirit
    Allie Alberigo
    Lininja.com.