Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Nisei Goju and all American Goju systems

Richard Horrowi Guest

Default Nisei Goju and all American Goju systems

Hello all,

I'm writing this as an apology to all the American Goju systems I've bad mouthed because of my bad experience with some bad apples. I have to thank Hanshi Wilfredo Roldan for making me come to this conclusion and seeing the error of my ways. This gentleman took the time to write and ask me why I had this beef with them and I explained what I went through, with a litle sarcasim between the lines. We have written several times back and forth and he has conducted himself like a gentleman and I conducted myself like a horses arse many of times. He apologized for what I'd been through and understood where I was coming from being that his wife is Jewish as well. A few bad apples don't spoil the bunch, and I publicly claimed they did and I'm wrong for this. Mr. Roldan has remained a gentleman and I appreciate and respect him.

On another note Steve Malanoski I would like to apologize to you as well. You were just being a Good Marine and protecting your family when I was letting my emotions get the best of me and I attacked you publicly as well as your mentor/father Grandmaster Urban. Once again I was wrong and apologize. Grandmaster Urban has been there and done that where most still need to go over and try. He has put more than enough time in Budo to do WHATEVER he wants to and obviously does. I could only wish to acquire a fraction of the knowledge he has about Budo.

Once again thank you to Hanshi Wilfredo Roldan and to all the list members who've put up with my crap.

Humble Apologies,

Richard Horrowitz

Likes (received)

Accepted.

Steven L. Malanoski