Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The Members' Lounge

Plechazunga Guest

Default The Members' Lounge

Is it any good?

I suppose this thread should be in there really...

Plechazunga Guest

No...is it full of members?

yes, this is most certainly where it's at. It's a bit like caring for the elderly: you say something, then there's a very long silence until eventually someone says something totally unrelated to what you said.

normally at this time, in a drunken/insomniac state, I'd be posting on 'Redcafe.net'. Unfortunately they've temporarily banned me for being an annoying b*stard.

there's some wet paint in the kitchen, I might just go and check out how it's getting on

Likes (received)

Adam, you really ought to hang out in the lounge, remember to "kick off your tabi".

It would help to keep the Shorinji Kempo forum ... well... at least halfway sensible.

Plus I think we could do with some more articulate UK members in the lounge. There are lots of bottom jokes and the current crop are struggling to keep up with the latest trends in World Affairs and matters of State. What we need is a Soccer fan...
    David Noble
    Shorinji Kempo (1983 - 1988)
    I'll think of a proper sig when I get a minute...

For now, I'm just waiting for the smack of the Bo against a hard wooden floor....

Likes (received)

Originally posted by Plechazunga
    No...is it full of members?

Nope, just titties.

yes, this is most certainly where it's at. It's a bit like caring for the elderly: you say something, then there's a very long silence until eventually someone says something totally unrelated to what you said.

Sounds like Harold Pinter, "The Caretaker".

normally at this time, in a drunken/insomniac state, I'd be posting on 'Redcafe.net'. Unfortunately they've temporarily banned me for being an annoying b*stard.

That would be something to do with Soccer, would it?
    David Noble
    Shorinji Kempo (1983 - 1988)
    I'll think of a proper sig when I get a minute...

For now, I'm just waiting for the smack of the Bo against a hard wooden floor....

Likes (received)

So where's this men's room then?
    David Dunn
    Cambridge Dojo
    BSKF