Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PP to cause defecation

jaxonbrown Guest

Default PP to cause defecation

Serious question.

A bouncer that was teaching a physical security class said there were pressure points that caused blindness, dizziness, numbness (aside from the usual knockouts and pain-compliance application). He also said that he knew a point that could "make you !!!! your pants" but he wouldn't tell us.

I asked about this on another forum and the only serious reply i got back was it was an inch inside the anus. i thought, christ why bother?

Is this pp for real?

Likes (received)

"it was an inch inside the anus"

I'm all for trial and error, but even I'd pass at that one
    Becky Sheetz-Runkle
    www.shobushido.com

Scott Rogers Guest

While I would not rule out the possibility of this point exisiting, it is however unlikely. If you flip through some chinese based DIM Mak books it is almost laughable because all points allegedly cause immediate death, paralyzation, and I have even seen one that sadi it would inhibit the ability to digest food properly. Now there is a pressure point located about and inch below the belly button that when struck if the person has a full bladder, will cause him to pee his pants.

Jason W Guest

Erle Montaige in his book on Dim Mak talks of two points, one over each kidney, that if stuck in an inward+downward circling manner at a certain time would have this effect. Never tried it myself so can't vouch for it...but its in the the literature if you look hard enough for it.

cheers,

Jason Wotherspoon

Likes (received)

I've had an instructor who has hit people in the back/kidney area and made them pee themselves.

Defecation is a not uncommon response to the body's fight/flight reaction in a perceived life/death situation. I don't know if the reaction this other person was talking about would be due to that or due to just a biological defense mechanism.
    "Hard won, buy easy lost. True karate does not stay where it is not being used."

jaxonbrown Guest

Originally posted by Jason W
    Erle Montaige in his book on Dim Mak talks of two points, one over each kidney, that if stuck in an inward+downward circling manner at a certain time would have this effect. Never tried it myself so can't vouch for it...but its in the the literature if you look hard enough for it.

cheers,

Jason Wotherspoon
    which direction? front back or side?
    (maybe i should try it on myself in the shower - lool)

Gene Williams Guest

Once again, pressure points are interesting, more for massage and reflexology, Quigong, etc. than for self defense. Everyone should know the major ones, learn to use a couple of the more easily applied, but not rely upon them in a real life fight. Too much of this and I think you are trying to substitute some "magic" technique for hard work and learning to punch, kick, and choke, and good hard conditioning.

Likes (received)

my profession is that of an acupuncturist and with regards to all that I had been reading, from a strictly academic point of view if you really understand zang and fu organs, shu, source points ect. One key element that comes into play when regards to point activation, that is the condition of the uke. Sure there are command/local/distal points that you can use to activate a condition + or - but , you still have to have some information before that happens. With that said try the lower uniting-he points combined with one of the four command points in mostly likely ST-36. Depending on Uke's condition I think you can make em lose more then their lunch.

regards,

Gregory Castillian

Jason W Guest

Default which direction

Jaxon,

You are standing behind your opponent, facing their back. The strike I believe is a kung-fu strike, a double palm strike with an inward rotation of the hands, ie. left is clockwise, right is anti, against the kidney area slightly below, in a downward angle.

This apparently reverses the flow of the Urinary bladder meridian, causing the energy, and ultimately everything thats in the bowels, to fall downwards.

As I said, thats just what's in the book...never tried it, although a Tai Ji buddy of mine assures me he has seen it done in the Tong Long club he used to train at.

cheers,

Jason Wotherspoon

Gene Williams Guest

Great idea...if I can convince the mugger to turn arouind for a moment...

Likes (received)

Well it's got to be better than finding a spot two inches up his anus.
    Cheers,

Mike
    No-Kan-Do

Gene Williams Guest

I think some of the SanFrancisco dojo practice that technique

jaxonbrown Guest

Originally posted by Gene Williams
    Once again, pressure points are interesting, more for massage and reflexology, Quigong, etc. than for self defense. Everyone should know the major ones, learn to use a couple of the more easily applied, but not rely upon them in a real life fight. Too much of this and I think you are trying to substitute some "magic" technique for hard work and learning to punch, kick, and choke, and good hard conditioning.
    quoted for truth. this should be the standard answer to people who question pp application. from seeing pp used in training, they should be used to amplify a technique not be a technique in itself.

jaxonbrown Guest

Originally posted by Gcastill
    my profession is that of an acupuncturist and with regards to all that I had been reading, from a strictly academic point of view if you really understand zang and fu organs, shu, source points ect. One key element that comes into play when regards to point activation, that is the condition of the uke. Sure there are command/local/distal points that you can use to activate a condition + or - but , you still have to have some information before that happens. With that said try the lower uniting-he points combined with one of the four command points in mostly likely ST-36. Depending on Uke's condition I think you can make em lose more then their lunch.

regards,

Gregory Castillian
    in your opinion, would this be viable in a self-defense situation? uke is aggressive and adrenalized and moving unpredictably. causing someone to soil themselves certainly would stop aggressive tendencies (unless they are used to it like bums and mental cases)

jaxonbrown Guest

Default Re: which direction

Originally posted by Jason W
    Jaxon,

You are standing behind your opponent, facing their back. The strike I believe is a kung-fu strike, a double palm strike with an inward rotation of the hands, ie. left is clockwise, right is anti, against the kidney area slightly below, in a downward angle.

This apparently reverses the flow of the Urinary bladder meridian, causing the energy, and ultimately everything thats in the bowels, to fall downwards.

As I said, thats just what's in the book...never tried it, although a Tai Ji buddy of mine assures me he has seen it done in the Tong Long club he used to train at.

cheers,

Jason Wotherspoon
    thanks, yea i can see it. basically, arms forming a circle with palms out, fingertips almost touching right? this would be a tough one to pull off with an uncompliant uke it appears.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast