Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kyusho.com

Likes (received)

Default Kyusho.com

Hey all,

If you really want an incredible reference on pressure points, you need to check out Master Evan Pantazi's kyusho.com (www.kyusho.com). This is without a doubt the most complete, extensive, and detailed site I have ever seen on kyusho.

I HIGHLY suggest you go to the forum and register. The amount of information you will have access to is absolutely AMAZING!

I have had the honor and priviledge to personally train with Master Pantazi (and he has knocked me out more than once with pressure points) and he is a true gentleman and scholar of the martial arts.

Tell him I sent you.

Let me know if I can help with any PP questions.

John
    John Borter Sensei
    Air National Guard Jujitsu Club and
    The Jujitsu School of Self-Defense
    Teaching "Modern Jujitsu" for Effective Self-Defense

Likes (received)

John, the site looks really good. Check your PM. And thanks for posting it.
    Becky Sheetz-Runkle
    www.shobushido.com

Mekugi Guest

What, praytell, is this?

huh?<link>
    Last edited by Mekugi; 8th March 2004 at 19:14.

bradley john Guest

Something you will most likely never understand...lol

bradley john

Troll Basher Guest

Originally posted by bradley john
    Something you will most likely never understand...lol

bradley john

Every once in a while I see this kind of crap on Japanese TV. The so called Master is asked by someone to demonstrate on a non-student but declines.....saying it will take years of practice and training.
    I can accomplish the same thing as the uke in the video with a bottle of whisky. Actually nobody has ever been able to that to me even after I have had said bottle of whisky too.
    Last edited by Troll Basher; 26th April 2004 at 08:10.

Troll Basher Guest

Originally posted by Mekugi
    What, praytell, is this?

huh?<link>

Actually what I find more questionable is this

http://www.kyusho.com/clip.htm

Not only do I doubt the 10 yr old girl could knock a grown man out I doubt the color by numbers kyusho they are trying to propagate.
    Last edited by Troll Basher; 26th April 2004 at 08:09.

Mekugi Guest

She could if she uses magic taiji/daoist immortal energy. Come on everyone knows that.

SHEESH.

Originally posted by Troll Basher
    Actually what I find more questionable is this

http://www.kyusho.com/clip.htm

Not only do I doubt the 10 yr old girl could knock a grown man out I doubt the color by numbers kyusho they are trying to propagate.

Likes (received)

There forum sucks though, unless you pay, the free one sucks, the paid one as well probebly

Likes (received)

Man... the sad thing is that there are people out there that believe the crap from that video clip of the 10 yr old girl...

Hey Robert - Maybe not the bottle of whiskey - but how about 17 shots of buttery nipples? Oh wait.. that was me that went down. *smile*

-Michael Bland

Troll Basher Guest

Originally posted by Michael Bland
    Man... the sad thing is that there are people out there that believe the crap from that video clip of the 10 yr old girl...
    Sad but true indeed. Just as there is no pill (yet anyway) that will make you thin, there is no shortcut/quick fix to MA training. That girl is only 10 and maybe trained a month or two....it took me about as long as she has been alive before I thought I got a tiny bit of skill.
    Michael, maybe you remember training at BaBa and seeing that kind of crap going on from some of the other schools around the room........funny wasnt it?

Hey Robert - Maybe not the bottle of whiskey - but how about 17 shots of buttery nipples? Oh wait.. that was me that went down. *smile*
    -Michael Bland
    Yes it was you that fell into a "chunderous" state........Actually I think you only saw me drunk MAYBE once or twice.....

chris davis 200 Guest

jeez!

that 10 year old hardley hitting the guy causes knock out - yeh ok!

It is amazing that during a full contact Muay Thai Bout with a massive amount of striking and kneeing they NEVER hit these points isnt it!

i say again - jeez!

It worries me that if at some point this little girl gets attacked she will try this sort of garbage and get killed!!!!!!!

Why send your kids to learn this!

chris

Likes (received)

It worries me that if at some point this little girl gets attacked she will try this sort of garbage and get killed!!!!!!!
    Chris - Hence the reason for dojo yaburi. Instructors propagating this kind of crap are placing people in danger - not helping them.

Robert - I don't remember anyone trying to do this pressure point KO stuff, but I do remember the "ki practioners" acting like they were knocking each other out from across the room. It's hard for me to believe that even they believed in what they were doing.

-Michael Bland

Troll Basher Guest

Chris -

Robert - I don't remember anyone trying to do this pressure point KO stuff, but I do remember the "ki practioners" acting like they were knocking each other out from across the room. It's hard for me to believe that even they believed in what they were doing.

-Michael Bland

I was talking about the first video Mekugi put up. It reminds me exactly of the people at Baba

Likes (received)

Ahh. My bad. Didn't realize it was a different one. Now I get it.
    But the people at baba had to overact groaning and rolling around the floor. Here we only see the fall. still cheesy, though. I'd love too see someone do it to me.

-Michael Bland

Troll Basher Guest

Yeah, I would like to see some "numuts" try that on me too......after he he did his little finger dance I think I would splay him open like a friggin trout

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast