Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Men are DOOMED!!!!

Likes (received)

Default Actually guys, you SHOULD worry...

...If you study embryology, you learn that essentually all embryoes starts out as female. What turns the developing fetus into a male is the production and secretion of the little guy's male hormones, courtesy of the Y chromosome of his genetic make-up. Other important hormones kick in again at puberty, when females are supposed to get dosed with female hormones and males with male, resulting in breasts, beards, periods, chest hair, hips, deep voices---er, that is, each on the appropriate gender, of course.

BUT NOW THEY'VE GONE AND BOTCHED IT ALL UP!!!

For years now, the U.S. meat and dairy industries have been dosing the livestock with female hormones in order to get the animals to put on more weight quicker to be more profitable. Milk cows are no longer needing to be bred to bulls to get them to produce milk--just add female hormones to their diet. Turkey chicks that would normally take 6 months to reach Thanksgiving size can get such concentrated doses of female hormones that they will reach 20 lbs. in EIGHT WEEKS.

SO WHAT, you say? Well, when you eat that meat and drink that milk, you are ingesting copious amounts of female hormones yourself. Men are being feminized, girls are developing breasts and having periods at younger and younger ages, there is a higher incidence of male infertility and dysfunction than there has ever been...eventually, the male gender will no doubt evolve out of existence, and Earth will be the domain of the Uberfemale...

BUT WAIT!!! You can fight this trend, be one of the few manly men left in the country, have women flocking to you in droves, sighing, "Oooo, a REAL man..."

HOW?

Just eat hormone-free meat. That would include all U.S. buffalo--which is a manly meat anyway--as well as meats and milk products labelled hormone-free that you can get at your local Whole Foods, Central Market or other savvy food stores. Of course, the downer is that if you've been fed the estrogen-rich milk and meat from birth, it's already built up in your tissues--but at least now you have a good excuse when, uh, well, when things don't go quite the way they should...

There! I've made my public service announcement for the day. I now return you to your regularly scheduled BS...
    In Sangha,
    Dr. Diane Mirro

Likes (received)

Default Re: Actually guys, you SHOULD worry...

Originally posted by Diane Mirro
    ...Of course, the downer is that if you've been fed the estrogen-rich milk and meat from birth, it's already built up in your tissues...
    Don't panic. All is not lost.

As one look at a female body-builder will prove, rigorous exercise that's heavy ( pun intended ) on weight training can break down those feminizing toxins, flush them from the body, and reverse the demasculization.

You may never become Governor of California, but with time and effort you can be a Terminator Too.
    Yours in Budo,
    ---Brian---

Likes (received)

Actually, Diane brings up a point that is central to a possible explanation for males who are "born gay" (that is, who realized that they were gay or who felt they were "girls in boys' bodies" by the time they were toddlers) are individuals who were exposed to high levels of estrogen as fetuses, and who also perhaps did not crank up the testosterone production early enough in their fetal development.

Although the Y chromasome develops the fetus into a male, the developing brain tissue is affected by the estrogen - and exacerbated by the low level of testosterone during the early stages of growth.

A little controversy to start the day.
    Cady Goldfield

Likes (received)

Hey, I haven't sprouted a beard... yet. And I sing soprano... so far.
    Cady Goldfield

Likes (received)

Originally posted by Cady Goldfield
    Hey, I haven't sprouted a beard... yet. And I sing soprano... so far.
    Me either. Plus I sing forcetto...

I think I'm going to the doctor for a "Check" up, if you catch my drift...*sob*
    Rev. Matt Boxall AKA Dr. Stupid

*Puts on wizard hat and robe*

Likes (received)

Originally posted by monkeyboy_ssj
    Me either. Plus I sing forcetto...

I think I'm going to the doctor for a "Check" up, if you catch my drift...*sob*
    So the fact Gil calls you "Matty-balls" might be false advertising?
    Huw Larsen

Number 1 member of the Default Collective of Misfits

Likes (received)

Originally posted by larsen_huw
    So the fact Gil calls you "Matty-balls" might be false advertising?
    No...my nickname is Tamanishiki ^_^;;;

Cheers
    Rev. Matt Boxall AKA Dr. Stupid

*Puts on wizard hat and robe*

Likes (received)

I saw one of those body builder freak chicks a couple weeks back - totally gross. She'd gotten to the point that she needed implants to actually have discernable breasts.

Can we say "steroids"?

Harvey Moul

Fish and visitors stink after three days - Ben Franklin

Likes (received)

Default Still very much a man's world

Women probably would be better off if they did have more testosterone. Then they would be more aggressive about defending themselves and seizing their rights and liberty.

http://www.boston.com/news/world/afr..._through_aids/
    Cady Goldfield

Likes (received)

Thumbs up Thanks, Dude!

Originally posted by Shitoryu Dude
    I saw one of those body builder freak chicks a couple weeks back - totally gross. She'd gotten to the point that she needed implants to actually have discernable breasts.

Can we say "steroids"?

And so we come full circle--Steroids=synthetic MALE hormones that athletes are taking to try to counter the synthetic FEMALE hormones already inundating their bodies from the tainted milk and meat...it's the battle of the sexes raging in our very cells.

Is it any wonder that so many people feel tired all the time?

If only people would leave nature well enough alone...

Otherwise the Uberhermaphrodite may well inherit the Earth...
    In Sangha,
    Dr. Diane Mirro

Likes (received)

I think people would feel less tired if they:

1) ate less crap food
    2) exercised more
    3) worked less
    4) got laid more often

Harvey Moul

Likes (received)

I agree, except instead of being less tired, they'd just be sleepier after an increase in #4.
    Cady Goldfield

Likes (received)

Yeah, but think how rested everyone would be after all those catnaps
    Harvey Moul

Likes (received)

Default Re: Actually guys, you SHOULD worry...

Originally posted by Diane Mirro
    For years now, the U.S. meat and dairy industries have been dosing the livestock with female hormones in order to get the animals to put on more weight quicker to be more profitable. Milk cows are no longer needing to be bred to bulls to get them to produce milk--just add female hormones to their diet. Turkey chicks that would normally take 6 months to reach Thanksgiving size can get such concentrated doses of female hormones that they will reach 20 lbs. in EIGHT WEEKS.

SO WHAT, you say? Well, when you eat that meat and drink that milk, you are ingesting copious amounts of female hormones yourself. Men are being feminized, girls are developing breasts and having periods at younger and younger ages, there is a higher incidence of male infertility and dysfunction than there has ever been...eventually, the male gender will no doubt evolve out of existence, and Earth will be the domain of the Uberfemale...

BUT WAIT!!! You can fight this trend, be one of the few manly men left in the country, have women flocking to you in droves, sighing, "Oooo, a REAL man..."

HOW?

Just eat hormone-free meat. That would include all U.S. buffalo--which is a manly meat anyway--as well as meats and milk products labelled hormone-free that you can get at your local Whole Foods, Central Market or other savvy food stores. Of course, the downer is that if you've been fed the estrogen-rich milk and meat from birth, it's already built up in your tissues--but at least now you have a good excuse when, uh, well, when things don't go quite the way they should...

There! I've made my public service announcement for the day. I now return you to your regularly scheduled BS...
    Ha.

I raise my own chickens, goats, and a bison a year (gelded, penned and grass-fed, so they come out wonderfully tender!), as well as goats and what game I can get when I get to hunt-actually between my wife and me, we get meat to share with a wide circle of friends.

So I guess I'm a hormone-free manly man.

As someone married to one of those non-chemically enhanced "body builder freak chicks" (actually , it's more "bizarro fitness Nazi") I've got to say that there's room for all kinds-while she isn't as freakishly cut and built as the woman you saw, I do get a kick out of it when we're at the gym: she's a nut for leg presses, and usually winds up shaming the hell out of some guy by throwing on a few 45's after he's done with his set, and has offered to rack his weights......

Forget about the bike rides or stair-master competitions, though......
    Aaron J. Cuffee

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    - H.L. Mencken

Likes (received)

I'd forgotten about this thread.....

These little bad bo-, er bad girls, are all female.
    Aaron J. Cuffee

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    - H.L. Mencken

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast