Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Berg Video? Where?

Mekugi Guest

Cody,

The person was alive and as the head was being cut off, you can see the mouth moving and the grimace. If it is a special effect it is a damned good one. They had to get through the front throat/neck muscles first, then cut and snap through the spine to wrench it off. They show this, and it looks pretty authentic to me.

More than likely Berg was very weak and unable to struggle- maybe the result of being starved, tortured and/or drugged so he would not put up a fight. It makes sense since these scumbags are used to fighting hand to hand with women and children and a healthy male would be a challenge. The bloodpressure being low (from drugging and starvation) would account for the lack of the blood gust/pump as well.

When butchering live animals (pigs, sheep and other large animals, rabbits I hit in the head with a hammer) the only time I have ever gotten blood to pump out is when I stabbed and pulled out directly, freaking the animal out. Cutting and sawing usually causes a drizzle because the wound is large and wide and as there is not enough obstruction from the flesh to get a high pressure squirt. Hollywood type movies don't give you the actual physics of killing live things (most times- the end of "Apocolypse Now" has an actual slaughtering of a waterbuffalo in it) and go with dramatic gusts of hose-like pressure for everything and body parts exploding "for impact". As you know, absolute rubbish. SO what I am saying here is that "smaller" puncture wounds with high blood pressure bleed out in heavy squirts, large cuts with low blood pressure guzzle and drizzle. The latter is what you are seeing in the video.

I'm going to go puke now.

-Russ

Originally posted by Cody
    Speaking of the vids, has anyone been able to download a high quality version where the audio [screaming] match the struggle during the pushing down part, or a version that is not all corrupted/ blurred during the push on the ground/ sawing head of partf? I find it very strange that there was no blood squirting out when a cut is applied to the neck, and that the sound did not match the imageries during the actual slaughter. More strangely, all three clips that I downloaded had the same blurry/ corruption during the slaughter part. That, along with the convenient timing (right at the height of criticism regarding U.S. atrocities in Abu Ghraib), makes the authenticity of the vids to be very suspicious...
    Last edited by Mekugi; 15th May 2004 at 19:46.

JGApprentice Guest

Righty Gardon, you missed the point. The original lead which I picked up to discuss was in fact genocide, not just eliminating the terrorists. Go back and read the posts which I addressed to what Gene said. You don't know what real hell is like,

Gene Williams Guest

Devastating the enemy, his cities, resources, and infrastructure is not genocide. I'm sure that even after a nuclear attack there would be plenty of the towel headed human refuse left to rebuild so that in another decade or so we could nuke them all again...

JGApprentice Guest

What about rounding up all the "towel-heads" living in US and killing them thinkin they got information? A pregnant woman or a 3 year old prospective terrorist, that's not a genocide either right?

Gene Williams Guest

I don't necessarily think we should round them up and kill them. We should round them up, ship them back to the Middle East, and THEN kill them.

JGApprentice Guest

LOL, that could work. We can tell oureselves they were simply deported back to their country. And then we have no idea what happend to them.

One minor difficulty to this, reality of things is a bit different. Even our republican politicians and President haven't made any "progress" about it.
    Last edited by JGApprentice; 16th May 2004 at 01:40.

Gene Williams Guest

We would have some idea what happened to them from the little mushroom clouds hanging over their major cities.

JGApprentice Guest

Nah, it's better to pretend we had no idea, we'd never condone such actions. And you have all the liberals to thank for, they'll bury the matter very well. I remember seeing this in South Park , pro-war conservatives vs anti-war liberals. In the end, they all realize how they need each other, and sing and dance.

Gene Williams Guest

I like Cartman singing Kyle's mama is a bitch

JGApprentice Guest

I like the part where he's always bitchin about Kyle's disfunctions because he's a Jew and didn't see Mel Gibson's Passion.

Likes (received)

The testing on the Neutron Yield weapons was very promising.
    Ken Gardon

"experience always supercedes theory"

master35 Guest

Default Re: Berg Video? Where?

Originally posted by Rob Wilson
    I really must belong to the stone age as I seem to be the only person alive who hasn't seen this video. Where can I watch this? Anyone?

Rob Wilson
    sir rob i've pm you a link of the berg tradgedy.

Likes (received)

Originally posted by Mekugi
    Cody,

The person was alive and as the head was being cut off, you can see the mouth moving and the grimace. If it is a special effect it is a damned good one. They had to get through the front throat/neck muscles first, then cut and snap through the spine to wrench it off. They show this, and it looks pretty authentic to me.

More than likely Berg was very weak and unable to struggle- maybe the result of being starved, tortured and/or drugged so he would not put up a fight. It makes sense since these scumbags are used to fighting hand to hand with women and children and a healthy male would be a challenge. The bloodpressure being low (from drugging and starvation) would account for the lack of the blood gust/pump as well.

When butchering live animals (pigs, sheep and other large animals, rabbits I hit in the head with a hammer) the only time I have ever gotten blood to pump out is when I stabbed and pulled out directly, freaking the animal out. Cutting and sawing usually causes a drizzle because the wound is large and wide and as there is not enough obstruction from the flesh to get a high pressure squirt. Hollywood type movies don't give you the actual physics of killing live things (most times- the end of "Apocolypse Now" has an actual slaughtering of a waterbuffalo in it) and go with dramatic gusts of hose-like pressure for everything and body parts exploding "for impact". As you know, absolute rubbish. SO what I am saying here is that "smaller" puncture wounds with high blood pressure bleed out in heavy squirts, large cuts with low blood pressure guzzle and drizzle. The latter is what you are seeing in the video.

I'm going to go puke now.

-Russ
    Thanks for the info, just wondering.
    -C. Chu
    ============================
    ‘¸Œh?AŠ´ŽÓ?A”E‘Ï

Likes (received)

Default Might be of interest

This might be of interest on the speculation that the video was staged,

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/FE22Ak03.html

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4