For those of you that know myself and have worked out at our club(there are a few of you here on e-budo so I'll post this location change.) , we have signed a lease on a new space and are hoping to be working out there early June. There is a little work to be done but not so much that it is a headache.

For those of you that fondly recall the ...how shall we say..."rough" feel of our previous space, never fear the new location, though a nicer building and neighborhood, still has the rustic charm that the SJJC is known for. For those of you that complain about our previous spot or quietly think that we are a bunch of hoodlums...nothing has changed... so don't bother us.

The new space is a bit larger at 1650 sq ft, with the address being 1314 NE 56th St in Seattle. (The U-district between Brooklyn and the Ave. for you locals.)

So we are at the end of a 5 1/2 year run at our current location. Myself and the other members will miss the old space, but urban re-building is bringing to a close the whole block as we make room for the post-modern yuppie spread. We are planning on sending the old space off in style, so feel free to stop by.

Best regards,

Aaron Fields