Likes Likes:  0

View Poll Results: Samurai Forum members/Guests: Are you having problems accessing posts/threads?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • A. I get an "Ikonboard CGI Error" message when viewng posts in any forum. Please state which forum in a post.

0 0%
  • B. I get an "Internal Server Error" message when viewing posts in any forum. Please state which forum in a post.

0 0%
  • C. I get a page with no posts when I try to access and read a page that says there should be posts in any forum. Please state which forum in a post.

2 40.00%
  • D. I have trouble posting a new topic or poll. Please state which forum you have the problem in.

0 0%
  • E. I have trouble logging in to the board.

1 20.00%
  • F. Other problem encountered: Please describe in a post.

0 0%
  • G. The board is working fine for me in all forums.

2 40.00%

Thread: Help pls. all. Samurai Forum Members/Guests: Are you having problems with the forum?

Likes (received)

Exclamation Help pls. all. Samurai Forum Members/Guests: Are you having problems with the forum?

Hello Everyone,

I have posted this poll here, and have directed members of the Samurai Forum here, as I could not post this poll there, due to a board malfunction. I was only able to post directions in the subject headings of posts to explain there where to go. I also know some of you are members on that forum as well, so I felt it might be a good idea to post this here. So...

If you are a Samurai Forum member, please take the time to do this poll. If you are not a member, but would like to help, you will need to go to the board and register as a member in order to attempt to post a new topic or reply to a thread or post before you take the entire poll, here:

http://www2.g-com.ne.jp/~japan/cgi-bin301/ikonboard.cgi

The registration button is in the upper left.

SPECIAL NOTE: ONLY MEMBERS of the Samurai Forum can post in threads and post new topics in this forum. GUESTS may not. Therefore, if you are a Guest, I.E. Non-member, you cannot participate in some parts of this poll. Please, if you choose to remain a NON-member and only be a Guest, ONLY select poll choices pertinent to your status - that of only being able to read threads and posts only.

What the problem is:

For almost a week now, the Samurai Forum board has been malfunctioning, and I was PM'd by another forum member regarding this issue. I have had the same problem. Please fill out the poll and then please post which forum the problem you experienced is in, should you experience one. Please carefully read the poll options and post accordingly, when the option asks for what forum the problem you had is in.

I will then foward the results to the Webmaster and one other person who will hopefully be able to fix this bug. I will do this at the end of the week(To July 12th or so) or earlier, if I can get enough results.

Thank you very much for your time everyone. Hopefuly, we can get these bugs ironed out so the board does not go down.

NOTE: When posting which forum the problem you had is in, please give the letter of the choice in the poll you chose was, so I know.

Sincerely,

Kaoru/Carolyn
    Carolyn Hall

Likes (received)

I get both the B. and the C. problem, mostly C. And it occurs sporadically in all fora.
    Per Brodin

---
    Keep up your bright swords, for the dew will rust them.

Likes (received)

I get A, B, and C. Mostly in the 'general discussion' forum.
    David F. Craik

Likes (received)

For me, all of the old posts are there, but I can't see any new posts, even though the lightbulbs at the side of the board are illuminated.

Another thing is that someone PM'ed me yesterday and I can't read the message. It's like it never existed.

Likes (received)

Talking

I haven't been able to log on in two months. It's like e-budo wasn't there... I just checked it at random and it worked today.

n
    --Neil Melancon--