Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Totally off-topic question

Likes (received)

Default Totally off-topic question

I've been bugged/puzzled by a question for the last few days, and am hoping that SOMEONE here can help me out.

The song 'Barrett's Privateers' has been running through my head. I just downloaded it and have been listening to it over and over.

I -=KNOW=- that I heard it on a movie, but I can't remember what movie it was! And it's driving me STARK RAVING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know what movie (or Broadway play...a long shot, but possible) this was featured in? If so, please let me know before my wife pulls my headphones out, and cuts my vocal cords.
    Ron Rompen
    Goju Ryu
    Kitchener, Ont

Likes (received)

Wow. I would not have thought there were any Stan Rogers fans on E-Budo. You have to check the man out, if you have not already.

I am not sure if this is what you wanted, but the song did appear on an episode of "Due South" once.
    Last edited by Adam Young; 14th September 2004 at 01:29.

Likes (received)

Us Newfies lurk in the damndest places :-)

But no, it wasn't the episode of DS....never watched the show past the pilot. It just didn't appeal to me at all.

I am (reasonably) SURE that this was a movie set in Nova Scotia or Cape Breton Island, turn of the 20th century....but beyond that I'm drawing a blank.
    Ron Rompen
    Goju Ryu
    Kitchener, Ont