Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Taika Oyata videos?

Likes (received)

Default Taika Oyata videos?

Hey there all,

I've made alot of friends on here and collected a ton of information, so I thought I'd post this here.

I'm looking to trade martial arts instructional videos, kyusho and everything else, but I am especially looking for anyone who has any Taika Oyata videos they might want to trade? I've seen a few minutes of this guy and he is AMAZING! (I had a guy in Texas who was going to trade with me but suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth).

I've got a ton of martial arts instructional videos and am looking for someone who wants to increase their own collection.

If interested, please send me a list and I will respond with same. Am especially interested in any Taika Oyata videos out there.

Thanks

John Borter
    jbjujitsu@aol.com
    John Borter Sensei
    Air National Guard Jujitsu Club and
    The Jujitsu School of Self-Defense
    Teaching "Modern Jujitsu" for Effective Self-Defense

Likes (received)

You can easily purchase from the source:
    http://www.ryu-te-supplies.com/
    - Michael Bland

Likes (received)

Yes http://www.ryu-te-supplies.com/Books%20and%20Tapes.htm
    Taika Is a very skilled martial artsist, with lots of ability and knowledge, one of the last great okinawan masters I would say.
    Anyway get them new they will last longer, but all except for tape thirteen are kata videos, thrirteen is a technique video, but I would not reccomend getting that before the other videos, all twelve kata, and then the techniques, it can be dangerous, very danerous
    Happy Hunting