Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: OBL--Your Best Friend!

Likes (received)

Originally posted by Kimpatsu
    Was that to get the taste of your first blow job out of your mouth?
    Very funny, Tony.

I just went out with a few people from my spanish class and our professor. I still have about six more months before I can legally order a drink, but one of the guys is so he let me taste the martini he ordered.
    Jonathan Wood

Kimpatsu Guest

Originally posted by Chrono
    Very funny, Tony.
    Yes, I thought it was rather funny.
    Originally posted by Chrono
    I just went out with a few people from my spanish class and our professor. I still have about six more months before I can legally order a drink, but one of the guys is so he let me taste the martini he ordered.
    That's one of the advantages of being British; you can drink from age 18.

Likes (received)

Originally posted by Kimpatsu
    Yes, I thought it was rather funny.

That's one of the advantages of being British; you can drink from age 18.
    Actually it is 14, but only in your parents home and only 2 cans a night. 16 you can enter bars but not drink, 18 is the legal age to consume alcohol without parental control.
    "people speak of fallen angels. The Bible, in Genesis, mentions these fallen angels as sons of God, or in some Bibles they're called the Watchers. These were an entity, an incubus-type spirit which impregnated the women of the Earth and produced this race of people called the Nephilim. They supposedly taught man of war, magic and astrology." Carl McCoy

W.H. Northcote

Kimpatsu Guest

Originally posted by The Nephilim
    Actually it is 14, but only in your parents home and only 2 cans a night. 16 you can enter bars but not drink, 18 is the legal age to consume alcohol without parental control.
    I stand corrected; however, apart from a sip of wine at Xmas and champagne at weddings, my parents wouldn't let me drink as a kid. Then I turned 18 and started hauting bars with my schoolfriends. One day after school, we went to the local pub and bumped into our housemaster there, but he couldn't say anything, as we weren't doing anything illegal.
    Regards,

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4