Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: OBL--Your Best Friend!

Kimpatsu Guest

Default OBL--Your Best Friend!

I found this on the internet, and couldn't stop laughing. It's just too creepy.

Likes (received)

Ummmhhh....Really just wondering aloud, but where in the net were you looking and why were you looking there???
    Ken Morgan
    "If you don't think that your country should come before yourself, you can better serve your country by livin' someplace else."
    - Stompin' Tom Connors

Dileas Gu Brath - Faithful Forever
    http://guelphfirst.blogspot.com/

Likes (received)

Originally posted by kmorgan
    Ummmhhh....Really just wondering aloud, but where in the net were you looking and why were you looking there???
    Good point, Ken.

Are you ok, Tony?
    Jonathan Wood

Gene Williams Guest

The inner workings of Tony's mind would be banned on the airwaves most anywhere in the world.

Kimpatsu Guest

Originally posted by kmorgan
    Try here.

Kimpatsu Guest

Originally posted by Gene Williams
    The inner workings of Tony's mind would be banned on the airwaves most anywhere in the world.
    Thereby proving what a totalitarian world order you support, Gene.

Likes (received)

Oh MY. MYMYMY. I just about choked laughing when I saw that! I was SO not expecting to see that! Hooooo. That was hilarious, not to mention shocking! What on EARTH made you so bored that you went searching in odd places?? No. I haven't looked at the link you got it at, and I don't think I wanna know.

Tony, I hope you get unbored quick! I'm suddenly afraid of what else you might sneakily(I know, I know. No such word! )
    post under the guise of an innocent thread title. Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I clicked on that! It might have gone all over my computer! (And no, I don't drink!)

Oh yeah... Creepy doesn't even begin to describe it! I have no word I can find that can accurately describe that photo.
    Carolyn Hall

Kimpatsu Guest

Originally posted by Kaoru
    Tony, I hope you get unbored quick! I'm suddenly afraid of what else you might sneakily(I know, I know. No such word! )
    post under the guise of an innocent thread title. Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I clicked on that! It might have gone all over my computer! (And no, I don't drink!)
    I've not been bored today, I've been working. But there is such as word as "sneakily"; it's the adverb of "sneak".

Likes (received)

Tony? Working? In the same sentance?

Judging by his high post count, it must be work posting on e-budo.
    "people speak of fallen angels. The Bible, in Genesis, mentions these fallen angels as sons of God, or in some Bibles they're called the Watchers. These were an entity, an incubus-type spirit which impregnated the women of the Earth and produced this race of people called the Nephilim. They supposedly taught man of war, magic and astrology." Carl McCoy

W.H. Northcote

Kimpatsu Guest

Originally posted by The Nephilim
    Tony? Working? In the same sentance?

Judging by his high post count, it must be work posting on e-budo.
    Unlike some people with lower rates of cogitation , I can multitask.

Likes (received)

Never say you can multitask. Why do you think women are good at working more than men lol
    "people speak of fallen angels. The Bible, in Genesis, mentions these fallen angels as sons of God, or in some Bibles they're called the Watchers. These were an entity, an incubus-type spirit which impregnated the women of the Earth and produced this race of people called the Nephilim. They supposedly taught man of war, magic and astrology." Carl McCoy

W.H. Northcote

Kimpatsu Guest

Never say you can multitask. Why do you think women are good at working more than men lol
    More sockets into which you can plug... attachments?

Likes (received)

So with you saying you can multitask and then saying attachments...

your not a trans op are you?

J/K

W.H. Northcote

Kimpatsu Guest

So with you saying you can multitask and then saying attachments...
    your not a trans op are you?
    No. But I can indeed multitask. For example, right now, I'm eating, typing, brushing you off, and considering my next important post, all at once.
    I bet you can multi-task, too. You can walk and chew gum.

Likes (received)

But I can indeed multitask.
    So, you're a girl Tony?
    Paul Kerr

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast