Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Post anything thread.

Likes (received)

Default Post anything thread.

All you have to do is just post anything you wish. Write something, post a pic or just say something funny.

Something like this.
    "people speak of fallen angels. The Bible, in Genesis, mentions these fallen angels as sons of God, or in some Bibles they're called the Watchers. These were an entity, an incubus-type spirit which impregnated the women of the Earth and produced this race of people called the Nephilim. They supposedly taught man of war, magic and astrology." Carl McCoy

W.H. Northcote

Likes (received)

I often wonder how Brian managed to fill the baloon up

"people speak of fallen angels. The Bible, in Genesis, mentions these fallen angels as sons of God, or in some Bibles they're called the Watchers. These were an entity, an incubus-type spirit which impregnated the women of the Earth and produced this race of people called the Nephilim. They supposedly taught man of war, magic and astrology." Carl McCoy

W.H. Northcote

Likes (received)

Fish jokes eh?
    "Fear, not compassion, restrains the wicked."

Likes (received)

OK, this one will be remembered by the old timers. It was pretty darn funny at the time though!
    Paul Smith
    "Always keep the sharp side and the pointy end between you and your opponent"

Likes (received)

WTF? Who made this warning sign?

W.H. Northcote

Likes (received)

What's up with the math jokes? As a math/computer science major, I am appalled. I think this is a bit more evil.
    Jonathan Wood

Likes (received)

Originally posted by Chrono
    What's up with the math jokes? As a math/computer science major, I am appalled. I think this is a bit more evil.
    Uh, YEAH....I totally understood that link, and I'm appalled that some of the less quick-minded of you didn't. What are they TEACHING in our schools today?

Ok, having gotten that out of the way, what the HELL was that? Was there a joke hidden in there? If so, I totally missed it....I am ok on integers, spherical and plane trig, statistics (basic and advanced) and some calculus, but that one TOTALLY lost me :-)

Or maybe that was the joke?

Oh....funny FUNNY man...see if Santa brings YOU anything nice this year!
    Ron Rompen
    Goju Ryu
    Kitchener, Ont

Likes (received)

Originally posted by Ron Rompen
    Ok, having gotten that out of the way, what the HELL was that? Was there a joke hidden in there? If so, I totally missed it....I am ok on integers, spherical and plane trig, statistics (basic and advanced) and some calculus, but that one TOTALLY lost me :-)
    That was the begging of advanced calculus. It starts off teaching vectors, then goes into three-dimensional graphs and gradients, then ends with line integrals and Green's Theorem after dabbing in double and triple integrals.

Now, the joke was, if you recall, the last line I said before which was, "I think this is a bit more evil." Which was referring to Zoli's post about math being evil.
    Jonathan Wood

Likes (received)

Ok, I think :-)

Advanced calculus is (I guess) a necessary evil....I'm usually happy just being able to make correct change for a $5 (grin)
    Ron Rompen
    Goju Ryu
    Kitchener, Ont

Likes (received)

Originally posted by Ron Rompen
    Advanced calculus is (I guess) a necessary evil....I'm usually happy just being able to make correct change for a $5 (grin)
    It's not that bad, really. You just got to get in the mindset of it.

Speaking of making correct change, I work at a grocery store as a cashier and even I have problems doing that. Especially when a customer wants to make sure they get the discount on the product and I have to check the subtraction in my head. I never really could do simple arithmetic in my head very well. I always had to write it down.
    Jonathan Wood

Likes (received)

Ha, math isn't evil. It can be used to show you what is though ...
    Paul Smith
    "Always keep the sharp side and the pointy end between you and your opponent"

Likes (received)

Originally posted by pgsmith
    Ha, math isn't evil. It can be used to show you what is though ...
    Nice proof. You know, I actually don't see anything wrong with it mathematically.
    Jonathan Wood

Likes (received)

Nice beach. I think you better call the repair man out as the sun has stopped setting.

W.H. Northcote

Likes (received)

Default Re: Re: I kind of missed her wedding...

Originally posted by Chrono
    Federal agent? She could be a connection to get a good job with the government.
    Or to get a bit part on an X files case

W.H. Northcote

Likes (received)

Rogier van der Peijl

REAL SCOTSMEN WEAR KILTS because sheep can hear a zipper at 500 yards!

Originally posted by Cady Goldfield
    Ah, what a cutie, Rogier. I'll bet a lot of ladies in Netherlands are mourning because you are out of circulation now!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast