Thumbs up Long time wait

Very happy to see E-budo open once again

Hope all will go well now

Amir
    Amir Krause

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by George Kohler
    This has been fixed.
    Thanks, George. It's just that much easier clicking on the big image instead of the small text link

Will we be updating the rules to state that users have to sign their posts with their full name in all cases? I've already noticed a couple of new users not doing that, I guess they don't know about e-budo and how things were done around here...

--
    Sebastien L

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by SLeclair
    Will we be updating the rules to state that users have to sign their posts with their full name in all cases? I've already noticed a couple of new users not doing that, I guess they don't know about e-budo and how things were done around here...

--
    Sebastien L
    I spoke to John about this the other day, so he knows about it.
    George Kohler

Genbukan Kusakage dojo
    Dojo-cho

Likes (received)

Each forum still has the forum rules posted in it, and that includes the name rule.

I actually tried to change the text for the sign up, but could not find the correct template in the software. I will be researching it today...
    John Lindsey

Oderint, dum metuant-Let them hate, so long as they fear.

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by John Lindsey
    Each forum still has the forum rules posted in it, and that includes the name rule.

I actually tried to change the text for the sign up, but could not find the correct template in the software. I will be researching it today...
    Thanks, John. Experimenting with the vBulletin demo at their site, it seems the text is contained in the forum_rules_description phrase (standard phrase in register phrases). You can edit it from the admin control panel by going to the phrase manager, selecting "register" instead of GLOBAL in the Phrase type, and the forum_rules_description is on the second page there. Just click Edit and type away.

At least hopefully that's it, you might have a different version or view than I have

EDIT: Actually, it is version 3.0.7, same as here, so I hope this works out on your side. Also, there's a difference between forum_rules and forum_rules_description; seems the former is just the header or title for the rules text.

---
    Sebastien L.

Likes (received)

Smile

Thank you, thank you.

Good luck
    Tim Vercammen

www.aikibudo.be

JimRiviera Guest

Default Good to hear from you.

Great to hear your back and resting. Enjoy your leave and thanks for your dedicated effort at keeping E-Budo alive and kicking. Its great to have such a good resource.

Best Regards,

Jim Riviera
    Houston, Tx.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3