Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Welcome Back

Likes (received)

really, really glad e-budo is back. i was starting to be productive at work, and everyone was getting worried.

cheers
    -Giuliano Pezzoli

Likes (received)

Yeah, and just in time for summer, too!

Ditto, John Lindsay, glad to hear you're safe & sound.

Stay Safe Y'all,

M.C. Busman
    M.C. Busman

mc_busman@Bigmailbox.net

"May the Wind at Your Back Always be Your Own"
    --Anonymous Co-Worker

Likes (received)

sum-mer??

What that?

Likes (received)

That brief point between the rain and the fog that lasts for 1 day, if you are lucky.

Likes (received)

Jesus, how long has eb been down?

I remember looking every day for like 3 months, then gave up.

Likes (received)

Ah, it's great to see E-Budo up and running again!

And I'm also glad to see that you are still safe and sound John!
    Robert Cronin

Likes (received)

Hurray, hurray, hurray!

Glad that things are going well for you, John. Stay safe.
    Aaron J. Cuffee

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    - H.L. Mencken

Likes (received)

Glad to see the site back up.

Even though I am enjoying my role on !!!!!!ido.com and Subfighter.com. I still point pple here for good info on JMA. So I am glad to see it back up and that John is still alive and kicking. I am taking an instructor job at Fort Gordon so hopefuly there will be no more sand in the near future.
    LeTerian Bradley

There are no excuses on the mat, in the cage, or on the battlefeild! Train wisely!

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Asia
    ...I am enjoying my role on !!!!!!ido.com...
    I see this reference from time to time, but have no idea what it is.

I assume that the screening software is deleting letters that it thinks are obscene or crude, or maybe it actually is obscene or crude.

Can someone tell me (PM if needed) what this !!!!!!ido.com is?
    Yours in Budo,
    ---Brian---

Likes (received)

Can someone tell me (PM if needed) what this !!!!!!ido.com is?
    It is b-u-l-l-s-h-i-d-o-.com, another martial arts forum that is a bit like the baffling budo section here, but on crack: dedicated to finding martial arts that are a mix of bushido and b-u-l-l-you get the idea, and ripping them a new one. I had a look around once. It serves a certain purpose. Actually it is .net now, but typing it with a .com works fine.

The software here does replace the letters with ! because it is a close match to the obscenity.
    J. Nicolaysen
    -------
    "I value the opinion much more of a grand master then I do some English professor, anyways." Well really, who wouldn't?

We're all of us just bozos on the budo bus and there's no point in looking to us for answers regarding all the deep and important issues.--M. Skoss.

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by nicojo
    It is b-u-l-l-s-h-i-d-o-.com, another martial arts forum that is a bit like the baffling budo section here, but on crack: dedicated to finding martial arts that are a mix of bushido and b-u-l-l-you get the idea, and ripping them a new one. I had a look around once. It serves a certain purpose. Actually it is .net now, but typing it with a .com works fine.

The software here does replace the letters with ! because it is a close match to the obscenity.
    Nicojo is correct. B U L L SHIDO.net is something like the Better Business Bureau for MA. MA is one of the things that is very loosely regulated and almost anyone (from excons to pedophiles) can open a school, write books, produce videos, etc. and can be completely FOS. There is loose moderation on the site (so pple can speak their mind unlike many forums out there) so it tends to a a wee bit hot a times. The members are pretty abbrasive and you need thick skin on the forum. I admit it is definitely not for everyone. But we do serve a purpose we call pple on BS and are willing to allow said person to backup their claims. For instance if someone is marketing a product claiming that they cannot be takendown by any "grappler" we have polled funds together to send a profighter to test the system. If someone claims to KO pple without touching them then we want them to do it against someone outside of his circle. We even took up Ashida Kims infamous $10,000 challenge (which he backed out of, read THE PUNKING OF ASHIDA KIM on the site)
    LeTerian Bradley

There are no excuses on the mat, in the cage, or on the battlefeild! Train wisely!

Likes (received)

I'll always remember that piece they did on Frank Dux.
    Jonathan Wood

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4