Can anyone give me any references on Yoseikan Budo's Gyokushin Ryu Jujutsu? I'd seen a demo on a friend's video, with Mochizuki Sensei's students exhibiting the different aspects of Yoseikan Budo, and it really peaked my interest--specifically the sutemi-waza of Gyokushin Ryu Jujutsu. I've tried checking for sites online, but I haven't found much information, and I haven't found much printed material either. If anyone can refer me to any more detailed information, printed/video/whatever, and the location of any schools and teachers of the system, I would really appreciate it. Also, if anyone can refer me to similar schools of Jujutsu, and general differences from one Ryu to the next, that would be great. Also, is Nihon Jujutsu a specific Ryu, or is it an umbrella term generically used for Traditional Japanese Jujutsu? On that note, can anyone offer thier perspective on Norm Belsterling and his Nihon Jujutsu video series in Black Belt magazine? If youd prefer to be more frank, instead of candy-coating your answer by posting it in a public forum, please email me at yilisilentthunder@yahoo.com . Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,
Dennis Mace