Likes Likes:  0
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: "Aunkai" / Akuzawa Minoru (Jin)

Likes (received)

Hi Rob,

When you speak of "koshi" are you referring to that sort of upside down "triangle" on the back just above the coxyx? I've been playing around with just how much change I can get in my spine by changing the orientation of the "triangle".

Best,
    Ron

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Tisdale
    Hi Rob,

When you speak of "koshi" are you referring to that sort of upside down "triangle" on the back just above the coxyx? I've been playing around with just how much change I can get in my spine by changing the orientation of the "triangle".

Best,
    Ron
    Well, Koshi isn't just that area, it also covers the small of the back as well, which is why some people get it confused as being the "hips" i think.

The coccyx is important for myself if only because you're creating the downward pull from that area in opposition to the "suspended" feeling you get from the crown of the head, or base of the neck. ^^
    ------------------------
    Robert John

Likes (received)

Default seminar/training?

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone familiar with Aunkai knew how to contact them or at least when the next US seminar will be?

The reason I ask is, back in April, I tried to contact them on their website, and I tried again recently, as well as trying to contact Rob via PM. I have not had any luck. I think this type of training they are offering is interesting, and would like to experience it, if at all possible. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would be thankful.

Sincerely,
    Shawn Zemba

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by budo_magus View Post
    Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone familiar with Aunkai knew how to contact them or at least when the next US seminar will be?

The reason I ask is, back in April, I tried to contact them on their website, and I tried again recently, as well as trying to contact Rob via PM. I have not had any luck. I think this type of training they are offering is interesting, and would like to experience it, if at all possible. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would be thankful.

Sincerely,
    Shawn Zemba
    Google is a fine resource.
    http://www.aunkai.net/eng/

Akuzawa was in Washington, D.C. in May. It wouldn't be surprising if he schedules another seminar there, given the enthusiastic response he received for this past visit.
    Cady Goldfield

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cady Goldfield View Post
    Google is a fine resource.
    http://www.aunkai.net/eng/

Akuzawa was in Washington, D.C. in May. It wouldn't be surprising if he schedules another seminar there, given the enthusiastic response he received for this past visit.
    Thank you.

While I have been to that site, and have sent occasional emails to them since April, I have yet to receive a response, hence my posting here. But I am optimistic about there being another seminar in DC. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
    Shawn Zemba

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by budo_magus View Post
    Thank you.

While I have been to that site, and have sent occasional emails to them since April, I have yet to receive a response, hence my posting here. But I am optimistic about there being another seminar in DC. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
    Shawn Zemba
    Sorry about that, I just saw your response

In any event I just sent a PM to you about your questions.

We might be out there late this year, but beginning of next year is looking more likely.

Rob
    ------------------------
    Robert John

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13