Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Vids?

Likes (received)

Default Vids?

Hey there all,

It's been awhile since I posted on here, but it's good to be back, I've met alot of good friends on e-budo and made alot of great contacts.

I have a huge selection of martial arts training videos and lots of Kyusho stuff. Would love to exchange lists and trade with other martial arts video junkies. I am ESPECIALLY interested in finding some old Oyata footage of the great master doing pressure points and KOs. I know it's out there somewhere.

If you've got some vids and you think you might like to share the wealth, then email me.

Thanks all,

John

jbjujitsu@aol.com
    John Borter Sensei
    Air National Guard Jujitsu Club and
    The Jujitsu School of Self-Defense
    Teaching "Modern Jujitsu" for Effective Self-Defense

Likes (received)

Do Not Trade With This Man, I Made A Trade Of Over 20 Videos, & Never Received Anything. He Doesn't Respond To My Emails Anymore. I Have Even Offered To Pay The Shipping, But Still No Response. I Spent Hours Copying Videos Just To Be Riped Off. If Something Changes I Will Remove This.
    Jason White
    Iron Dragon Martial Arts
    713-450-2555

Likes (received)

Please disregaurd the above message. After 6 months I finally received the videos. He said his computer went down. Please accept my most humble appologies, fore I do not want to ruin anyones name or reputation. I have made over a dozen trades & have found that martial artist are truely honest & have always come through with there half of the trade. E-budo does not allow me to remove the above message, so this is the best I can do.
    Jason White
    Iron Dragon Martial Arts
    713-450-2555