Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Match made in...

Likes (received)

Default Match made in...

My mother, a now-retired psychologist and family-law attorney, always referrs to happy-but-dysfunctional couples in this way: "The rocks in his head match the holes in hers."

This must be one of 'em:
    http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...11-16-06-36-50
    Cady Goldfield

Likes (received)

I had a friend pass away last year-something like 60 years ago his wife shot him in the chest twice, and he forgave her, but Anthony was special-not crazy like this woman.

Reminds me of that horridly misogynist riddle, What do you tell a woman with a black eye?
    Aaron J. Cuffee

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    - H.L. Mencken

The Kai Guest

What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?" Nothing you already told her twice

Likes (received)

I think the whole thing screams out "white trash." Its just a bunch of really stupid people.
    John Bellamy
    sho-dan Shito-ryu itosu-kai

Likes (received)

Stupid folks do stupid things... hopefully they will not reproduce.
    All My Best,

Todd Wayman

"…since karate is a martial art, you must practice with the utmost seriousness from the very beginning."

- G. Funakoshi, Karate-Do Nyumon, 1943

Likes (received)

I it had been the guy who took the bullets to the groin, that might have been the case. But chances are, these two will reproduce. They are accidents waiting to happen, repeatedly.
    Cady Goldfield

Likes (received)

Almost as weird as this one:

Molestation victim is father

Of course, what 15-year-old boy would say no?
    Respectfully
    Mark W. Swarthout, Shodan

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwood
    Of course, what 15-year-old boy would say no?
    Yeah, If I was 15 I'd be hitt'n that... Heck I would hitt'n it ... never mind.
    All My Best,

Todd Wayman

"…since karate is a martial art, you must practice with the utmost seriousness from the very beginning."

Likes (received)

Couldn't they have waited another year until he was legal? It would have saved lots of trouble.
    Cady Goldfield

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cady Goldfield
    Couldn't they have waited another year until he was legal? It would have saved lots of trouble.
    A 15 year old boy wait another year...? She could have used some discression.
    All My Best,

Todd Wayman

Likes (received)

I said "they." Took two to tango. If 15 is old enough to get someone pregnant, it is also old enough to "know better." They both need to be sent to Sex Ed class.
    Cady Goldfield

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cady Goldfield
    I said "they." Took two to tango. If 15 is old enough to get someone pregnant, it is also old enough to "know better." They both need to be sent to Sex Ed class.
    You would think but, that is why the law makes the distinction between minor and legal age of consent. A minor does not have the maturity required to make a distinction like (sex=kid you have to take care of for another 18 years). Just because he CAN get her pregnant does not mean he knows what the ramifications are. She does especially at age 37.
    All My Best,

Todd Wayman

Likes (received)

However, the article said she was indigent. If she is indigent and marrying a 15 year old at her age, I don't think she really understood what the ramifications were.

Besides, there's evidence that he attended sex education classes. The press released this picture of their last field trip ...
    Paul Smith
    "Always keep the sharp side and the pointy end between you and your opponent"

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by pgsmith
    Besides, there's evidence that he attended sex education classes. The press released this picture of their last field trip ...
    Class road trips sure have changed... for the better.
    I’ll have to chaperone my son’s next trip.
    All My Best,

Todd Wayman

Graey Guest

I been seein' that lady all over the local news... (yup, I live in the state... sadly enough)... Heck, they had to amend the Alabama constitution, which allowed marriages as young as 12, methinks (it was over a century old)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast