Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Kiichi Nakamoto?

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Nadelman
    1) So which is it Robert, 3 times or 1 time? Please stop dodging the point as you always do.

2) Bottom line, everyone who has done business with Mr. Carbone is satisfied with him, his service, and his products. That indeed is the litmus test. Not the opinion of some cow tipping okey from Kansas.

1) By asking this yet again it is easy to see you aren't reading my replies.
    Go up to #86 and read carefully.

2) More insults??
    [CENTER]Robert Rousselot

[B][I]Yeah, I’m humble…..I’m just not obsequious--- me [/I][/B]
    [B][I]Human behavior flows from three main sources; desire, emotion, and knowledge --- Plato[/I][/B][/CENTER]

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by RobertRousselot
    Great, Hope he makes a lot of money.
    Now you are starting to finally come around. Thanks. We all appreciate the compliment.

Likes (received)

So which is it Robert, 3 times or 1 time? Please stop dodging the point as you always do.

Bottom line, everyone who has done business with Mr. Carbone is satisfied with him, his service, and his products. That indeed is the litmus test. Not the opinion of some cow tipping okey from Kansas.
    ok....so are you calling Oyata Sensei a cow tipping okey?
    Shawn Bailey

Likes (received)

No, I am calling Robert one. Mr. Oyata was from Japan?

So Shawn Bailey (Robert? are you in there? ), interesting that you are a new member and just decided to post today, on this thread. Hmmm, what a coincidence...

Robert: stop living vicariously through imaginary Internet identities....

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnBailey
    ok....so are you calling Oyata Sensei a cow tipping okey?

Shawn,

I see your point but I wouldn't take comments like that too seriously. It's not worth the time or effort.
    [CENTER]Robert Rousselot

[B][I]Human behavior flows from three main sources; desire, emotion, and knowledge --- Plato[/I][/B][/CENTER]

Likes (received)

Shawn,

I see your point but I wouldn't take comments like that too seriously. It's not worth the time or effort.
    Talking to yourself???? I think that there is a name for that...

Likes (received)

1) No, I am calling Robert one.
    2) Mr. Oyata was from Japan?

3) So Shawn Bailey (Robert? are you in there? ), interesting that you are a new member and just decided to post today, on this thread. Hmmm, what a coincidence...

Robert: stop living vicariously through imaginary Internet identities....
    1) I see, you you are calling me names now.
    2) Mr. Oyata is from Okinawa but has lived in Kansas City for over 30 years and calls it his home
    3) Any Mod feel free to check the IP Address of myself and Shawn.
    After which I will expect a full apology from Nadelman.
    Last edited by RobertRousselot; 9th January 2006 at 02:14.
    [CENTER]Robert Rousselot

Likes (received)

1) By asking this yet again it is easy to see you aren't reading my replies.
    Robert,

You STILL haven't answered the question. Why are you being so evasive? It is very difficult to have a discussion with you when you keep bouncing around like this. Pleas re-read the posts and answer the questions...

Again, the bottom line: Everyone who has ACTUALLY done business with Mr. Carbone is satisfied with him, his service, and his products. That indeed is the litmus test.

Likes (received)

Robert,

You STILL haven't answered the question. Why are you being so evasive? It is very difficult to have a discussion with you when you keep bouncing around like this. Pleas re-read the posts and answer the questions...

Again, the bottom line: Everyone who has ACTUALLY done business with Mr. Carbone is satisfied with him, his service, and his products. That indeed is the litmus test.
    Answered in posts #86 & #91
    [CENTER]Robert Rousselot

Likes (received)

Rev. Jim Jones had loyal followers too.
    By this test, you are placing Mr. Oyata in this category as well, since I am assuming that he has loyal followers too.

Likes (received)

Answered in posts #86 & #91
    Still not answered. Just evaded Robert (Shawn?) again. Read posts 59 and 90.

Again, the bottom line: Everyone who has ACTUALLY done business with Mr. Carbone is satisfied with him, his service, and his products.

North Queensland Australia. On the barrier reef.
    Likes (received)

Mr Adelman, you seem to be the one avoiding answers , not accepting answers given and generally being insulting . Mr Carbone does claim on his site to harness energy [ki/chi/moonrays] in his agena sai. I would ask the mods to close this thread as it has run its course.
    Lurking in dark alleys may be hazardous to other peoples health........

Likes (received)

1) Any Mod feel free to check the IP Address of myself and Shawn.
    2) After which I will expect a full apology from Nadelman.

1 . YAWN... All you have to do is remote desktop to a second location and run it in a window. Hence, two IP address from two separate locations...LOL

2. Ok, let's make a deal, you apologise to Kyoshi Carbone and stop ridiculing him, and I'll apologise to you, Shawn, Mr. Oyata, the State of Kansas, and even the cows you tipped when you were in high school.

Again the bottom line: Everyone who has ACTUALLY done business with Mr. Carbone is satisfied with him, his service, and his products.

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jock Armstrong
    1) Mr Adelman, you seem to be the one avoiding answers , not accepting answers given and generally being insulting .
    2) Mr Carbone does claim on his site to harness energy [ki/chi/moonrays] in his agena sai. I would ask the mods to close this thread as it has run its course.
    1) What questions would that be? Can you be specific?

2) First off, no moonrays, please site where that claim was made. Let's stay factual Mr. Armstrong. Mr Carbone answered Robert R., sorry if the answer not to his liking. Seems that no answer would have been to his liking.

Again the bottom line: Everyone who has ACTUALLY done business with Mr. Carbone is satisfied with him, his service, and his products. including the following masters:

Kotaro Iha
    Fusei Kise
    Kiichi Nakamoto
    Tsuguo Sakamoto
    Kensho Tokumura
    Angi Uezu
    Seikichi Odo
    Giyu Gibo
    Master Higaonna
    Eiko Shimabukuro
    Ichiro Nakahodo
    Shinsei Matsumoto
    Master Miyahira
    Tsuyoshi Uechi
    Master Miyazato
    Seikichi Iha
    Kunio Uehara
    Masahiro Nakamoto
    Tsuneo Shimabukuro
    Zenpo Shimabukuro

North Queensland Australia. On the barrier reef.
    Likes (received)

Well Mr Adelman, thats a nice list-do you have proof such as a letter of appreciation from anyone? Mr Carbone can do as he likes-but he did state on his site that the sai are "energy charged" -he has not indicated how this happens, he merely denied that it was "ki". This thread is becoming tedious and it is obviously not going to make either party better informed or happy. Best it ends.

PS From reading your posts and mr Lipski's, I really don't like either of you. You are both snide, condescending and basically unpleasant. I won't post on this again since I think it is pointless. Goodbye .
    Lurking in dark alleys may be hazardous to other peoples health........

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast