Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Aikijujutsu in Ohio?

WMaenza Guest

Default Aikijujutsu in Ohio?

Hello,
    New to the forum. I currently live in Northern Virginia but looking to relocate to Ashland Ohio. Does anyone know of a good dojo in either location? Feel free to contact me offline if you prefer w.maenza@verizon.net.
    Thank you in advance for all of your help.

Likes (received)

Hello,

I've re-named this thread to better fit within our established nomenclature here, which will hopefully give you better results. Since you are moving to Ohio, I titled it for this state. If you'd like to know about VA as well, feel free to copy your original post to a new thread under the name "AJJ in Virginia?".

Good luck,
    Nathan Scott
    Nichigetsukai

"Put strength into your practice, and avoid conceit. It is easy enough to understand a strategy and guard against it after the matter has already been settled, but the reason an opponent becomes defeated is because they didn't learn of it ahead of time. This is the nature of secret matters. That which is kept hidden is what we call the Flower."

- Zeami Motokiyo, 1418 (Fūshikaden)

Likes (received)

Northeast Ohio:

Vladimir Soroka, 6th Dan, Dojo Cho
    Three Streams Aikibudo Tenshin Dojo
    at The Silent Mind
    9076 Church Street
    Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
    www.threestreamsaikibudo.com
    (216) 402-0839

Member Dojo, European Daito Ryu Aikibudo Daito Kai.

Soroka Sensei is a certified instructor of the European Daito Ryu Aikibudo Daito Kai (by Antonino Certa Shihan), and a full instructor of Valencia Lameco Eskrima (by Guru Felix Valencia).