Likes Likes:  0

Thread: koryu jujutsu in florida?

Likes (received)

Default koryu jujutsu in florida?

Greetings anyone know any traditonal or koryu jujutsu in florida or near it. I am looking into some good traditonal budo can't find any in search enegine any help would be a great help thanks-chi jonesone

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by pacman2323
    Greetings anyone know any traditonal or koryu jujutsu in florida or near it. I am looking into some good traditonal budo can't find any in search enegine any help would be a great help thanks-chi jonesone
    Total Posts: 146 (0.11 posts per day)
    Biography:
    stop reading my profile
    Interests:
    *sigh I told you to stop reading my profile
    If you don't stop I am going to smack you
    Martial Art:
    thats it!!
    Your Name:
    Smack! I told you

How did you get to 146 posts without posting your name?
    Don J. Modesto
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    ------------------------
    http://theaikidodojo.com/

Likes (received)

My name is chihiro jonesone chi for short you can read all my other posts all 146 to know more anyother questions pm me and now back to the thread and my questions-chihiro chi jonesone

Likes (received)

Likes (received)

I live in a suburban in miami-chi jonesone

Likes (received)

I believe in another thread recentlly that somone was saying there is a Daito Ryu AJJ Dojo in Miami. I'm sure you could do a search here, if you're interested.

David

Here's the post: http://www.e-budo.com/forum/showpost...22&postcount=8

MarkF Guest

My name is chihiro jonesone chi for short you can read all my other posts all 146 to know more anyother questions pm me and now back to the thread and my questions-chihiro chi jonesone
    Now click on the user CP above and then click "signature options" and put in a signature. You have been around long enough to know better so please comply. You normally would be allowed several warnings but after 146 posts, agreeing to sign your true name and to comply with other rules of E-budo, I think you will only need this one. Signing every time you post is fine, but you will have to do that with each post. The sig makes it easier for you.

Every now and then someone falls through the cracks.

Thank you.

Mark

Likes (received)

I will not put a signature thing like everyone else cnt figure it out oh well.I have sighed my name like this for a while no problem john has no problem nor anyone else. Thus I will sigh like always-chi jonesone this thread was more aless an attack to bash me for not using the sighnature button well I guess some people have nothing better to do -chihiro chi jonesone want my japanese last name too haahaha cause jonesone is my legal name want my s.s. # address haha funny

Likes (received)

I will not put a signature thing like everyone else cnt figure it out oh well.
    Fair's fair. We slog through your grammar and punctuation...

I have sighed my name like this for a while no problem john has no problem nor anyone else. Thus I will sigh like always-chi jonesone this thread was more aless an attack to bash me for not using the sighnature button well I guess some people have nothing better to do
    Geez, sport, your signature speaks for itself. If you could manage that, you could manage to follow the rules.

-chihiro chi jonesone want my japanese last name too haahaha cause jonesone is my legal name want my s.s. # address haha funny
    No. Don't care about ss or address...age might be interesting, though.
    Don J. Modesto
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    ------------------------
    http://theaikidodojo.com/

Likes (received)

Sorry my english is not good.but my japanese is which If I did nothing but speak it we could not have a conversation very well hehe.but if you want I can type in japanese better for you if that helps in my grammar.rule for e budo sigh post with real name I do sigh it chi or chihiro jonesone not anything else so thus I follow the rules.my age not nice to ask a women that I was born in 1972 but people tell me I look 18 I am passing by where you are tomorrow hmm mybe I should stop by and show you my I.d. Haha nah -chi jonesone mods feel free to close this thread its become nothing more than an attempt at bashing me question answered all other replys have been nothing but trolling-chi jonesone

Likes (received)

Red face

[QUOTE=pacman2323]”Sorry my english is not good.but my japanese is which If I did nothing but speak it we could not have a conversation very well hehe.but if you want I can type in japanese better for you if that helps in my grammar.”

Sumimasen, actually if you write in Japanese, I'll have my wife check if it is correct grammar. So I am calling your bluff...!? Onegaishimasu
    I am having fun with this thread, not personal.
    あなたのメッセージを読むのを楽しみにしています。

Domo Aregatogozaimasu

John Alexander

Likes (received)

Ahodane ask your wife what that means I think she will agree haha anyway what do you want me to type or what does your wife want me to type.my japanese is tokyo dialect and and I can speak keigo if I remember it haha cause I live in america so I don't use it to much.anyway see ya-chihiro jonesone

Likes (received)

yea yea yea, baca jonaino...

J. Alexander