Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Koryu in or around Denver Colorado

Likes (received)

Default Koryu in or around Denver Colorado

for the last five years or so I have been studiing ninjutsu and only recently have I started doing actual research outside of my realm of study. I noticed that almost all the weapons that I have learned are not really specifically ninja based in anyway but closer to classic samurai arts the big difference that I have seen is that ninjutsu just adds stealth training to its program and thats really it. I am kind of tired of playing ninja and would like to study an authentic Koryu style that has provable history and technique. If anyone can help me that would be great as well as any advice to give.

Zach Quell

Likes (received)

There is a very small group being lead by a student of mine who has recently relocated to the Denver area.

While we do have some ties to a ninjutsu training method, you will find that we are very serious about the preservation of old-days-style training and technique. You won't have to worry at all about "playing ninja" with this instructor.

If you're interested, perhaps PM me, and I'll be happy to get you in touch with him.
    Peter Steeves
    Dojo-Cho, Los Angeles Dojo
    http://www.Jinenkan-LA.com