Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The new 'Anti-Rape' condom

Likes (received)

Default The new 'Anti-Rape' condom

The barbed, dangerous condom from hell

OUCH. OUCH. OUCH.

Will this work?

I mean, as an expert rapist* I would imagine it would just mean you now need to intimidate your victim.

'Are you wearing a barbed condom?'

'n-n-NO'

'DON'T !!!!ING LIE'

*cries*

'TAKE IT OFF'.

etc.

On the plus side, it has to be removed with surgery, meaning any rapist caught by this device will have to turn himself in.

*If you really think I am a rapist coming out on an Internet forum please kill yourself.
    Current notion: How would you define a 'skinny drink'?

-Stephen Lewin

Likes (received)

Gag... a new low for e-budo.
    'Leaves fall.'

Likes (received)

....eep....

---------shudders---------

Likes (received)

If the device works it may:

Deter the rapist,

OR

Cause the would-be rape victim to become the victim of a beating instead.

So, is it preferable to raped or beaten?

I think it is impossible to tell if this device will work as intended.

In any case, it saddens me that such a thing must be created.
    Liam Cognet

Rockstar Guest

Default now that's 'bujutsu'

Actually I think it's ingenius.

In a country where the rape statistic shows with consistent proof that a female between 12-up can 'expect' to be raped by 2-9 males during a single attack....and given the overwhelming incidence of AIDS in South Africa...

They have to resort to extreme measures. 'a new low for e-budo', maybe, but a positive step for 'bujutsu' most definitely.

Sore subject? only because we're men perhaps.

PHILBERT Guest

See people might sit there and go "Oh well how do you know the woman won't get beat" after it bites down.

Think about it, you got dozens of sharp needles stabbing you in your penis. This isn't gonna feel comfortable, and providing you have ANY feeling, it's gonna frigging hurt like all else.

What I wonder though is if a woman forgets to take it off and does it to a boyfriend/husband and he has to run to the hospital.

Likes (received)

In a country where the rape statistic shows with consistent proof that a female between 12-up can 'expect' to be raped by 2-9 males during a single attack....
    See people might sit there and go "Oh well how do you know the woman won't get beat" after it bites down.
    Think about it, you got dozens of sharp needles stabbing you in your penis. This isn't gonna feel comfortable, and providing you have ANY feeling, it's gonna frigging hurt like all else.
    Take those two quoted statements together. The gang leader is going to be the one that goes first. He is now in horrible pain. What do you suppose the rest of the bunch are then going to do. Raise your hands if you think the woman may actually survive ...
    Paul Smith
    "Always keep the sharp side and the pointy end between you and your opponent"

Likes (received)

At least with a beating she would avoid the STDs and pregnancy. Still, there are beatings and there are beatings.
    Liam Cognet

boat_rocker Guest

Default getting beaten or killed v. getting raped

personally, i'd take my chances with the condom. it would buy me time to run away from other attackers even if i couldn't run away from gunshots.

and between taking a beating or getting raped: there's no contest. my mind can handle the psychological harm from a beating, but not from the most violative acts of body and soul.

North Queensland Australia. On the barrier reef.
    Likes (received)

Default we on the wrong path.....

If you want to empower women, issue all the ones who have the fortititude a nice .38 snubnose. Gentlemen should carry a large and visible .45 as backup for the girls. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah......the perfect society. Look after the n'bours my friends and they'll look after you.
    Lurking in dark alleys may be hazardous to other peoples health........

boat_rocker Guest

Default guns?

we wouldn't need guns if our governments and industries practiced equal rights. but i agree with you. i'm hoping to get a 38 myself.

Likes (received)

Personally, I think that the main benefit of this device is to cut down on crimes of opportunity. A man is less likely to assault a woman spontaneously, as it were, if he knows that there is a decent chance that this is a factor. On the other hand, premeditated and group crimes may become more violent.
    David Sims

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - Terry Pratchet

My opinion is, in all likelihood, worth exactly what you are paying for it.

Likes (received)

Great for rape defense, if you want to get beaten.

Not that humorous of an April Fool's prank.

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by boat_rocker
    we wouldn't need guns if our governments and industries practiced equal rights. but i agree with you. i'm hoping to get a 38 myself.

Governments and industries can't fix human nature or human physiology. Sam Colt, on the other hand, made people equal, with the caveat that he only made equal those who are comfortable with violence and killing people in self-defense, which is not all of us by any means.
    Trevor Johnson

Low kicks and low puns a specialty.

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by PHILBERT

What I wonder though is if a woman forgets to take it off and does it to a boyfriend/husband and he has to run to the hospital.
    This is where intimidation comes in. You could shout at the victim, make her stick put her hand in the would-be hazardous place, etc. Tactics would change.

However, this is progress. Consider rapes done at gun-point. How many rapists will be able to aim and fire a gun while in perhaps the worst pain a human can experience short of a heart attack?
    Current notion: How would you define a 'skinny drink'?

-Stephen Lewin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast