Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Habu Sake ... Snake in a Bottle

Likes (received)

I've drank Habu-sake many more times than I should have, both in mainland Japan and Okinawa. It's pretty strong and horrible, and sells mainly due to the "Oh cool, I'm drinking something with a poisonous snake in it!" factor.

In AZ they had something similar with a rattlesnake in it...a tradition in the SNCO club. You actually got a certificate if you could drink a shot of it and lick the inside of the glass so thoroughly that when set afire the flame inside the glass would burn no more than 10 seconds.
    David F. Craik

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Soulend
    I've drank Habu-sake many more times than I should have, both in mainland Japan and Okinawa. It's pretty strong and horrible, and sells mainly due to the "Oh cool, I'm drinking something with a poisonous snake in it!" factor.

In AZ they had something similar with a rattlesnake in it...a tradition in the SNCO club. You actually got a certificate if you could drink a shot of it and lick the inside of the glass so thoroughly that when set afire the flame inside the glass would burn no more than 10 seconds.

I would love to see the show Fear Factor have contestants drink 5 shots and have them jump off the helicopter into a speeding boat.

So did you get a certificate ?
    Prince Loeffler
    Shugyokan Dojo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2