Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Iaido dojos in Phoenix area?

Likes (received)
    Blog Entries

Question Iaido dojos in Phoenix area?

Aloha:

My wife & I are visiting my parents in Phoenix for 10 days in April, & would like to practice MJER (or any iaido form) while we're there.

Any contact info available? Thanks!
    Ken Goldstein
    --------------------------------
    Judo Kodansha/MJER Iaido Kodansha/Jodo Oku-iri
    Fencing Master/NRA Instructor

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it'll annoy enough people to be worth the effort."

Likes (received)

Default Phoenix Matsuri

Ken

The Phoenix Matsuri will be this Saturday and Sunday. Most everyone will be there- 7th and Monroe downtown. Yamda Yoshitaka Sensei (Shin Shin Sekiguchi Ryu Batto Jutsu), myself and the local SGR guys will be demoing there at 1:30pm on Saturday and 12:30 on Sunday. Drop by and say hi! You can find out more at www.azmatsuri.com

Carl McClafferty
    Carl McClafferty

Likes (received)
    Blog Entries

Wish I could make it, Carl, but we don't arrive until early in the morning on April 8th. Do you have contact info for when we get there?

Mahalo! (Thanks!)
    Ken Goldstein

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it'll annoy enough people to be worth the effort."

Likes (received)

Default Iaido in Phoenix

Ken,
    Please contact me about iaido in Phoenix. We are the oldest iaido dojo in Arizona going on 21 years! I will be in Himeji, Japan until April 9th. And please look at our web site: www.kenshindojo.net . You can contact me from there too.

Bob Corella
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Bob Corella

Likes (received)
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Aloha, Bob:

Looks like you & I have similar martial arts backgrounds. I started judo in 1951 & hold godan. And my wife & I study Muso Jikiden Eishin-ryu iaido in which we both hold shodan.

We would like to come practice at your dojo during the week of April 10, if that's okay with you, Bob. We get into Phoenix very early on the 8th, & will be tied up all day Sunday with my Dad's 90th birthday party. I don't think that we have a firm schedule for the rest of the week, so if there's a specific time that's best for you, just let us know.

Mahalo! (Thanks!)

Ken & Linda
    Ken Goldstein