Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 5-7-5 leaf cluster kiri mon go shichi go kiri?

Likes (received)

Default 5-7-5 leaf cluster kiri mon go shichi go kiri?

does anyone know where I can purchase a 5-7-5 leaf cluster? it is with the paulownia tree leaves on it? It used to be given to shodan candidates in the Koeikan system after testing. Mine was stolen from me many years ago. the pin is very small and predominantly made from some silver like material. I dont believe it was sterling. they may be out there made from silver but the ones we were issued were just some kind of metal. It is a sentimental issue for me. I would be very much interested in purchasing one if available.
    thank you,
    Troy M Spees

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by koeikannidan
    does anyone know where I can purchase a 5-7-5 leaf cluster? it is with the paulownia tree leaves on it? It used to be given to shodan candidates in the Koeikan system after testing. Mine was stolen from me many years ago. the pin is very small and predominantly made from some silver like material. I dont believe it was sterling. they may be out there made from silver but the ones we were issued were just some kind of metal. It is a sentimental issue for me. I would be very much interested in purchasing one if available.
    thank you,
    Troy M Spees
    Yes, I know where they can be bought.
    [CENTER]Robert Rousselot

[B][I]Yeah, I’m humble…..I’m just not obsequious--- me [/I][/B]
    [B][I]Human behavior flows from three main sources; desire, emotion, and knowledge --- Plato[/I][/B][/CENTER]

Likes (received)

Default go shichi go kiri mon

Robert,
    Are you just pulling my chain due to previous posting disagreements? If so, then you know what to do. But if you are being serious, I am very much interested in finding out where to purchase one. I would like to be able to put the previous nonsense to the side and if you do indeed know where I can purchase one your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your response,
    Troy M Spees

Likes (received)

Robert,
    Are you just pulling my chain due to previous posting disagreements? If so, then you know what to do. But if you are being serious, I am very much interested in finding out where to purchase one. I would like to be able to put the previous nonsense to the side and if you do indeed know where I can purchase one your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your response,
    Troy M Spees
    Ya, that’s obvious by this post you made today. How can I resist your sincerity.
    (Found here:
    http://www.e-budo.com/forum/showthread.php?p=397842)
    I have one for you,its a good way to get knocked on your rear end standing with one foot in the air. very good way to indeed, that was one of the stances we used in kata. never quite seen it work in bogu or boxing though. like to see if you could make it work. 10 to 1 says you would get knocked on your wazoo.
    and by the way, thanks for your ingnorant response to my 5-7-5 leaf cluster. very like yourself. robbie. why did you sent it in an private email and then run and hide by turning yours off so I couldnt respond? You afraid? dont know what you are afraid of. Just playing games I guess. Your pretty good at that.
    As for turning off my PM function, it's because I didn't want anymore PMs from you.
    [CENTER]Robert Rousselot

[B][I]Yeah, I’m humble…..I’m just not obsequious--- me [/I][/B]
    [B][I]Human behavior flows from three main sources; desire, emotion, and knowledge --- Plato[/I][/B][/CENTER]

Likes (received)

Take your squabbling elsewhere. This forum is not the place for your petty little squabbles.
    Jason Chambers
    Owner,
    Tatsujin Photography & Design