Hello everyone, I tried posting these questions on the Kutaki forums the other day, and I was hoping for a broader view from members of the other organizations including the Genbukan & Jinenkan. I have also been informed about the Jinenkan's approach to this concept so I am hoping that some of the Genbukan members here may be able to comment on these questions. From what I understand the Bujinkan performs this test at the godan level. Does the Genbukan perform any sakki testing in the same manner? If so, at what point in the training is it used and in what method is it applied?

-Of those who have passed, could anyone elaborate on the feelings they experienced when they took the test?

-I was wondering if anyone who may have failed the first chance and past on a subsequent opportunity, what difference did they experience in the successful scenario?

-Did this test help or change anyone's life and how did it improve their skills?

-Has anyone who has done this training may also have experienced the opportunity as a tester? I would be interested in knowing how the mindset is different when adminstering the test.

There is very little footage of actual sakki testing being performed available to me online but I have come across one instance that shows 3 sakki tests (1 includes Hatsumi performing the test on a student) at: http://artofcombat.com/albums/Videos/Godantest.wmv

As always thank you for your time and input.