Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Lost?

Likes (received)

Default Lost?

Anyone watch it? What the hell is going on huh? I'm a bit baffled by the whole thing...I know there are loads of forums out there for this programme but I wanted the views of people who arent *neccesarily* massive nerds!
    Richard Price
    "I'd rather fall myself, than let you drag me down"

Likes (received)

Honestly, I think it is one of the best TV programmes I have seen..I just hope they don't screw it up in the end somehow.
    I think the reason it is so good is that Jeph Loeb is involved in a major way writing the stories for it..He's one of the best writers I have read and it comes through in his TV ventures just as well as his comicbooks..
    I can't tell you what is going on because there is so many things you can't follow that it makes it futile. Watch from episode 1 and carry on until you get to the end of Season 2..That's the only way to make any sense of any of it.
    Oh, by the way you could just watch episode 1 and let it pull you in on it's own..It does that, trust me.
    Regards
    Ben Sharples.
    智は知恵、仁は思いやり、勇は勇気と説いています。

Likes (received)

Ive watched all of them in order up until episode 12 of series 2...thats as far as we have on dvd so far and i dont have cable. Still, for want of a better term.....LOST. It is definitely the best show I have ever watched though.
    Richard Price
    "I'd rather fall myself, than let you drag me down"

Likes (received)

They've only just started the run of the first season here in Japan..But there are ways around cable if you think widely..
    The whole second season just gets better and better...
    I can't wait to start downloadi..I mean to buy cable and pay for the new season..
    Regards..
    Ben Sharples.
    智は知恵、仁は思いやり、勇は勇気と説いています。

Likes (received)

We have the finale of Season 2 here tonight. I'll check out the Fan fora after that.

It's TV that forces you to think.
    Mat Rous