Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Busted Search Function

Likes (received)

Exclamation Busted Search Function

For the last few days I have been unable to search E-budo.

I keeping getting this error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /data/webusers/www.e-budo.com/www/forum/search.php on line 975

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 48 bytes) in /data/webusers/www.e-budo.com/www/forum/includes/functions.php on line 491

Anyone?

Cheers,
    Stephen Kotev

Mark Murray Guest

Weird. I did a search and it worked. Maybe someone fixed the problem? Or it's intermittant?

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Murray
    Weird. I did a search and it worked. Maybe someone fixed the problem? Or it's intermittant?
    I just tried it again and it gave me the same error message.

I am trying to do a search about Shi Zen Ryu Karate. Anybody ever heard of it?

Cheers,
    Stephen Kotev

Mark Murray Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kotev
    I just tried it again and it gave me the same error message.

I am trying to do a search about Shi Zen Ryu Karate. Anybody ever heard of it?

Cheers,
    Stephen Kotev
    Ahhh! I tried your search and received this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /data/webusers/www.e-budo.com/www/forum/search.php on line 975

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 48 bytes) in /data/webusers/www.e-budo.com/www/forum/includes/functions.php on line 491

Hmmm ... Maybe Shi Zen Ryu Karate is a super secret mysterious ultra hidden martial art.

Seriously, I don't know why it gives an error. But try just using "shi zen ryu" and it should work.

Mark

Mark Murray Guest

I get errors when I use these two words in any search "ryu" and "karate". For example, I did a search of "mark ryu murray karate" and received those two errors.

Likes (received)

I brought this up to John Lindsey's attention 2 weeks ago along with other errors.
    George Kohler

Genbukan Kusakage dojo
    Dojo-cho