Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jybbu

Likes (received)

Default Jybbu

At Joe Yang's Black Belt University and School of Graduate Studies we recognize life skills and experience in every field of learning. Are you being held back in your chosen career or profession because you don't have an academic degree after your name? Don't have time for the politics? Don't have the money for years of worthless academic training and book learning that is worthless on the street. Not interested in wasting time practicing unrealistic skills like logic and reason just to join an effete group of elitists?

Our proven, street effective approach to common sense can help you earn a Black Belt in any field of study. The Black Belt is a recognized gold standard in martial arts and business. You can earn degrees in Law, Accounting, Auto Repair, Plumbing, E-journalism, Hair Dressing, Fitness Modeling, Fryolator and more.

JYBBU has reduced academic debate, research and the publishing process to the practical basics. No more rote learning, memorization, theorums or proofs. All you need is a snappy answer and we've got them. The best part, everyone respects a black belt. Earn respect, buy a black belt, from Joe Yang's Black Belt University!
    Last edited by joe yang; 17th December 2006 at 12:04. Reason: font size change in title
    joe yang, the three edged sword of truth

"Not going to be fooled by you again Joe Yang's right you are evil and self-serving." Haiyomi

"Give my regards to joe yang. very intelligent man." Sojobow

Likes (received)

Can I get a PHD in idiotic postings on MABB sites?

Likes (received)

That would be a Doctor of Letters. For a limited time the first twelve degree candidates will be inducted onto the Academic Board too.

"Not going to be fooled by you again Joe Yang's right you are evil and self-serving." Haiyomi

Likes (received)

Will this mean loads of study to do, or can I just give you a kickback for the degree?

Likes (received)

Hey, Joe, if I buy-- I mean, if I earn a blackbelt in law from your university, will that make a difference on my Civil Procedure exam tomorrow? 'Cause at this point, I'll try anything.
    David Sims

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - Terry Pratchet

My opinion is, in all likelihood, worth exactly what you are paying for it.

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by william northcote
    Will this mean loads of study to do, or can I just give you a kickback for the degree?
    We recognize the study you have done in the past. You don't have to study more. We do not sell degree's. However our blue ribbon panel Board of Governors do earn a modest per diem when they convene, Las Vegas this year. There are expenses. We can help you with in-house student loans. All above board, and you'll get a lovely certificate, suitable for framing, in PDF format, so you can print it out at home.

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by DDATFUS
    Hey, Joe, if I buy-- I mean, if I earn a blackbelt in law from your university, will that make a difference on my Civil Procedure exam tomorrow? 'Cause at this point, I'll try anything.
    Tomorrow, you need an expedited blackbelt. I'll have to convene an emergency session of the Board of Governors. It's worth a try. I'll need a credit card number to make it work.

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by joe yang
    I'll need a credit card number to make it work.
    sure thing. use Will's.
    David Sims

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - Terry Pratchet

My opinion is, in all likelihood, worth exactly what you are paying for it.

Likes (received)

By all means. It's maxed out already.

Likes (received)

Default Good News

JYBBU is going on line and virtual to save you money. (Nothing to do with last years disasterous convocation at Neverland, no charges were filled.) Our new board of Trustees is a Who's Who of virtual geniuses. (Geniii?)

Poindexter
    The Professor
    Professor Utonium
    Mr. Peabody
    Dr. Zachary Smith
    and Clyde Crashcup.
    And a special Mystery Perfesser!

Don't miss this exciting opportunity to become a Black Belt in the academic discipline of your choice. Hurry, the authorities are closing in!