Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Akemashite Omedeto Gozaimasu!

Likes (received)

Mina-sama,

Happy New Year!
    Nathan Scott
    Nichigetsukai

"Put strength into your practice, and avoid conceit. It is easy enough to understand a strategy and guard against it after the matter has already been settled, but the reason an opponent becomes defeated is because they didn't learn of it ahead of time. This is the nature of secret matters. That which is kept hidden is what we call the Flower."

- Zeami Motokiyo, 1418 (Fūshikaden)

Likes (received)

Mina-sama,

A little late, but Happy New Years! I was a bit busy the last couple of years, but I hope to get on here a bit more this year.

Regards,
    Nathan Scott
    Nichigetsukai

"Put strength into your practice, and avoid conceit. It is easy enough to understand a strategy and guard against it after the matter has already been settled, but the reason an opponent becomes defeated is because they didn't learn of it ahead of time. This is the nature of secret matters. That which is kept hidden is what we call the Flower."

Likes (received)

Nathan et al,

Happy New year!

I know what you mean about being busy. Hopefully we can get some *good* Daito-ryu posts going.

Best regards,
    Christopher Covington

Daito-ryu aikijujutsu
    Kashima Shinden Jikishinkage-ryu heiho

All views expressed here are my own and don't necessarily represent the views of the arts I practice, the teachers and people I train with or any dojo I train in.

Likes (received)

Default Happy New Year

Happy New Year to one and all - hope the new year finds you healthy, happy and progressing along your chosen paths.

Likes (received)

Mina-sama,

Happy New Year! This has been a tough year for Japan, but I was glad to see a huge turn out at the Temples downtown for hatsumode (first visit to a temple/shrine). Hopefully this will be a better year for everyone. I'll try to post something of interest this year - if I can ever get caught up on my notes.

Regards,
    Nathan Scott
    Nichigetsukai

Likes (received)

Dear Mina-sama,

Happy New Year! A busy year for most of us in 2013, but hopefully some of us can find ways to manage our time more efficiently.

2014 is the Year of the Horse, party people. Have a great year (and post something smart sounding to the forum please).

Regards,
    Nathan Scott
    Nichigetsukai

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Scott View Post
    (and post something smart sounding to the forum please).
    I like cheese!!!
    Christopher Covington

Daito-ryu aikijujutsu

All views expressed here are my own and don't necessarily represent the views of the arts I practice, the teachers and people I train with or any dojo I train in.

Likes (received)

Thank you oh cheesy one.

In the words of the "Wolf":

Just because you ARE a character, does not mean that you HAVE character
    BTW, Aiki Cheese is a gokui that is not supposed to be revealed to outsiders. Now its going to be all over the internal arts forum!
    Nathan Scott
    Nichigetsukai

Likes (received)

It isn't cheese. The real secret is 7-11 chilli dogs! That's what got me my dan ranks! Now this will be all over aikiweb. Damn i gotta learn to keep my mouth shut. Loose lips sinking boats or something...
    Christopher Covington

Daito-ryu aikijujutsu

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoguy9 View Post
    It isn't cheese. The real secret is 7-11 chilli dogs! That's what got me my dan ranks! Now this will be all over aikiweb. Damn i gotta learn to keep my mouth shut. Loose lips sinking boats or something...
    Too late, Nathan and Chris! This is gonna be a new thread over in the Internal Arts forums!
    Cady Goldfield

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2