Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Aikijutsu-budo Busankaido (Jean-Claude Verdron)

m.decroix Guest

Question Aikijutsu-budo Busankaido (Jean-Claude Verdron)

I once learned This style of aikijutsu. Does anyone have information on this moden school??

m.decroix

Yamantaka Guest

Question BUSANKAIDO???

Originally posted by m.decroix
    I once learned This style of aikijutsu. Does anyone have information on this moden school??

m.decroix
    YAMANTAKA : You'll probably get more information if you give more details (head of school, history of school, derivation, when it was founded, etc...). I never heard of it and the name is a bit ambiguous (Way of the 3 kind of fights Association???). A Do/Jutsu style???
    Best

Likes (received)

the only thing Google.com showed me was http://ju-jutsu.ibelgique.com/ju-jutsu/professeur.htm with a brief mention of the style. The photos page shows a Busankai diploma (written by what appears to be a non-japanese?), with different organizational stamps and signatures, including "kokusai jiu jitsu renmei".

Yamantaka Guest

Unhappy BUSANKAIDO???

Originally posted by Devon Smith
    the only thing Google.com showed me was http://ju-jutsu.ibelgique.com/ju-jutsu/professeur.htm with a brief mention of the style. The photos page shows a Busankai diploma (written by what appears to be a non-japanese?), with different organizational stamps and signatures, including "kokusai jiu jitsu renmei".
    YAMANTAKA : Kokusai Jujutsu Renmei? Wasn't that an organization headed by Shoto Tanemura Sensei?

m.decroix Guest

Red face Aikijutsu

I don't have many news about it.

The style is lead in france by Jean Claude Manuel VERDRON 6th dan. I think this style was created by a sensei called Tanaka (u know how many tanaka there's in japan???).

a book in france but not many readers.

I don't know if there is some contact with tanaka sensei.

M.decroix