Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Show of Falsehood and Deceit by Mukyu Lee Osborne

Likes (received)

Default Show of Falsehood and Deceit by Mukyu Lee Osborne

----- Original Message ----
    To: James Coffman <smoka-usa@excite.com>
    Cc: Hank Irwin <hankirwin@yahoo.com>; Roberta Kelley <shuritrias@aol.com>; smokausa2 Manrucci <smokausa2@yahoo.com>; Andrew Marshall <amarshall@allsouthag.com>; Michael Mclaughlin <mmclaughlin7@comcast.net>; tom nowicki <tom_nowicki@sbcglobal.net>; Scot <webshihan@gmail.com>; matsu seito <all_matsumura_seito@yahoo.com>; matsu seito <all_matsumura_seito@yahoogroups.com>; jerry?? shipes <jrshipes@yahoo.com>; Shane Steinkamp <shane@theplacewithnoname.com>; ken stillwell <af6083@wayne.edu>; Charles Tucker <t.mail@sbcglobal.net>; Carol Womack <akabusa@cs.com>; Stephen M. Wyatt <swyatt@g-net.net>; lee oswald <lee@shorinji.net>; don oyatataper <shorinryu1970@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 7:06:29 PM
    Subject: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Show of Falsehood and Deceit by Mukyu Lee Osborne****

Subject: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Show of Falsehood and Deceit by Mukyu Lee Osborne****
    SUBJECT: SHOW OF DISRESPECT, FALSEHOOD and DECEIT by MUKYU LEE OSBORNE TO MANY HIGH RANKING OKINAWAN STYLIST of SHORINJIRYU, SHORIN MATSUMURA, SHORIN RYU kENSHINKAN, MATSUMURA KEMPO, KOBAYASHI RYU and OKINAWAN KEMPO....... OKINAWAN KEMPO
    Subject: Show of Falsehood and Deceit by Mukyu Lee Osborne Sale

THIS DRAFT NOT COMPLETED IN TOTAL YET-GRAMMAR AND A FEW MORE LINES NEED TO BE ADDED REGARDING THE SALE AND TRADING OF COPYRIGHTED AND NON COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL OF JAMES COFFMAN, GARY STANFIELD , CHARES GARRETT, FUSIE KISE, CHUCK CHANDLER, SEIYUI OYATA, ROY HOBBS, MIKE HANCOCK, CHRIS HOSHIYAMA, GEORGE ALEXANDER,the late ROBERT TRIAS, ROBERTA KELLEY and many more that put their trust in him because he was my son...also will be added to this Email how on his November visit of last year....of how he wanted me to stand in front of the camera and do Matsumura Pian I and II and the first MATSUMURA bo kata as he followed along filmimg himself emulating me then which he was going to send to Kyoshi Coffman to review for hisbluebelt(IREFUSED)....more later...SENSEI OZ.
    On his November visit in a message on the All_Matsumura_Seito forum he posted that the three weeks he spent with my family and I that he received no training-that I always had an excuse of being too tired or I had a migraine headache<this is untrue for the most part-I was tired most of the time for during his visit I was working ten hour shifts five days a week and travel one way to my work place(FORD MOTOR COMPANY) takes one and a half hours each way being a total of fourteen hours {I leave a half hour early going in case of accidents or whatever on the way to work and it takes ten minutes from the parking lot to my workstation)-so arriving home each morning from work I would read the days snale mail and spend a short while with my wife, then go downstairs to his home away from home in front of the computer to spend a few hours with him before going to sleep for a few hours before starting my fourteen hour plus marathon over again-yes I was tired but everytime I asked him to train-he was copying my tapes and every class that I taught my students asked him to train with us, he showed total disrespect to them, he would always reply "I'd rather film the training or I am busy monitoring and copying tapes".HE DID NOT TRAIN IN THE THREE WEEKS ON HIS OWN CHOOSING-HE CONSTANTLY WAS TELLING MY SEVEN YEAR OLD SON to "F__K OFF"-near the last week of his visit my son and one of my students were practicing a very basic bo kata, they asked Lee if he would like to train with them, his reply "The kata you are learning from Tom isn't a real kata and I'm busy " (busy copying my tapes-during that training sesson,my seven year old son<Brandon< told Lee in front of my student "LEE, YOU ARE GOING TO BE A WHITE BELT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IF YOU DON'T QUIT BEING SO LAZY AND START TO TRAIN". This infuriated him, but was the n and now the absolute truth, but coming from the mouth of his seven year old half brother was very upsetting to him. then on the last night he was here he got in an argument with my stepdaughter on wanting to watch the World Series Baseball Game doing the last hour and ahalf he was to be here-he called her a 'Bi__ch and Wh__e' andswitched the TV show she was watching before we arrived at the house after a ride through a few ghetto areas which he filmed abd had on UTUBE for awhile(it may still be there), my step daughter could not take his abuse anymore to her and her five year old daughter that also live with us-she immediately complained to her mother waking her from a dead sleep, she became very upset and yelled a few things at Lee that upset him but were totally true about having his way all the time or no way then, about when he visits us he talks bad about his mother and stepfather, then when not here about my family-Lee is for Lee only and he has always been that way. **TO SUM HIS NOVEMBER 2006 VISIT UP-HE LEFT WITH THREE MAJOR ISSUES THAT WERE DEEMED QUITE MINOR BY ALL OTHERS: 1. I would not allow him to falsely represent himself to my senior Kyoshi Coffman , sending him a film of himself during the requirements for his blue belt test in front of his camera as it was filming him-he wanted to emulate my MATSUMURA PIAN SHODAN and NIDAN plus Matsumura Bo 1 and the basics required by Kyoshi Coffman. 2. Mad then and still mad at my seven year old son for telling him"he would be a white belt forever if he didn't start training and being so lazy". 3, Mad at both my wife and daughter for the argumentive fight he provoked his last hour here.
    When he left Detroit he was suppose to call me when he reached his next desination, which was in Colarado, I have yet to directly hear from him....the first I heard from him was about two and a half weeks ago when i checked my voice mail and there was a very SCHIZOPHENIC
    voice mail about Hank Irwin posting on his All_Matsumura_Seito Forum that Hank had threaten to kill him three or four times on a public forum!!!..this was the first knowledge I had of any of Hank and Lees' messages on his forum, due to the fact LEE HAS ME BLOCKED FROM BEING ABLE TO GET ON THE SIGHT AND THE FEW TIMES I REPLIED TO QUESTIONS OR TRIED TO RESPOND TO HIS FALSE ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MY FAMILY, STUDENTS AND MYSELF. HE SENT THE POSTS TO ALL_MATSUMURA_SEITO FORUM BACK TO ME WITH_NICE TRY!!!HA HA H HE HAS TRIED HIS BEST TO SHATTER AND DESTROY MY REPUTATION_HE WOULD BLOCK MY MESSAGES COMPLETELY OR ALTER THEM AS HE WANTED THOSE OF YOU ON THE FORUM TO VIEW AS IF MY WORDS,HE ALTERED MY EMAILS AS WELL AS MANY FROM HANK AND OTHERS THAT HAVE EMAILED THE FORUM WHICH HE CONTROLS. IN THE LITTLE OVER FIFTY YEARS I HAVE BEEN IN THE MARTIAL ARTS< II HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A WHITE BELT OF THE RANOF TENH KYU RUNNING A SITE OF THIS IMPORTANCE< KICKING HIGH RANK DANS OFF FOR HIS IMMATURE SELFISH REASONS< THIS IS UTTERLY PREPOSTEROUS TO HAVE ONE OF NO TRUE KNOWLEGE OF THE WAYS OF OKINAWAN KARATE IN SUCH A POSITION.??-I HAVE TOLD ALL, I KNOW ABOUT AS MUCH ABOUT 'WHY' HE DOES THE BS(UKUSHI) HE DOES.
    Lee wrote via Email and told Hank on the phone many lies and very slanderous matter involing several of my students and my entire family...Hank after investigating Lees' accusations found them to be all untrue-he was very upset at Lee aas a rfesult-Hank called me and asked could he deal with Lee on their next training session together which would of been a lesson in attitude adjustment which I am sure it still will be in time,(MY STUDENT OF OVER THIRTY YEARS<, HANK IRWIN HAS NEVER THREATEN TO KILL LEE IN ANY FORM OR MANNER. THIS IS A FIGAMENT OF HIS IMAGINATION< HIS CHICKEN LITTLE COMPLEX COMING OUT NOW FOR ALL TO SEE- SHORINJI HAS NO STUDENTS OF ON THIS LEVEL OF INSANITY-NONE THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ALL MY YEARS OF SHORINJI-THIS IS WHY HE CAN NOT LEARN OR PUT HIS MIND AND FEEBLE BODY EVEN TO TRY TO LEARN OUR WAYS-SO BE IT. I SHALL NEVER SEE OR CORRESPOND WITH HIM EVER AGAIN-FOREVER HE IS TO NEVER BE REMEMBERED IN MY MIND OR WILL),but I seriously believe "THE MEN IN BLACK are GOING TO VISIT HIM AND SENSEI DENNIS VERY SOON." If I was either of them I would move to a third world country faster than fast, but in reality=LEE SHOULD DO THE HONORABLE THING>SEPUKU.
    Hank has never had any thought of killing Lee, he was not taught that way and has called many times since Lees' thinking and broardcasting this across the internet.
    He has called or written and most time both all my blackbelts ,trying to ruin relationships of thirtyfive years plus between I and my seven senior students that have been with me since 1972 and two since 1969, but to no effect, absolutely zero effect!!

okishorinji@yahoo.com wrote:

MY SENIOR STUDENT IN MICHIGAN FROM WHITE BELT THROUGH NIDAN TO PRESENT AND THE FIRST TO RECEIVE ALSO THE FIRST KYU RANK_KOHAI KEN STILLWELL I REQUEST TO CORRECT ALL THE ERRORS OF SPELLING AND GRAMMAR WITHIN THIS>...and I hereby ask for my personal students to continue this on to all that know me directly and I ask for them to do the same with further continuation of this Email to let all know the evil this Lee fellow has done to the guarded secrets of our Shorinji and Kempo masters and students around the world, but especially to my teacher since 1963, Taika Seiyu Oyata and his following--PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL, EACH AND EVERY KEMPO PRATICTIONER YOU KNOW IN AND OUT OF TAIKA OYATAS" GROUP ALSO GET A COPY OF THIS AS WELL AS ALL OTHER STYLES OF OKINAWAN AND NON OKINAWAN STYLES. I WILL PUT A STOP AS BEST I CAN TO DISCONTINUE THIS INDIGNANT BEHAVIOR,EVERY MAGAZINE AND ASSOCIATION OF ALL KNOWN LEGITIMATE STYLES AROUND THE GLOBE ARE NOW IN THE PROCESS OF RECEIVING THIS IMFORMATION, SO AS TO HOPEFULLY PUT A PARTIAL STOP TO HIS MOST DISHONABLE WAYS OF DISRESPECT TO OUR PRESENT AND PAST OKINAWAN SENSEI AND O'SENSEIS' AS WELL AS TO MANY RENOWED AMERICAN SENSEI WITH HIS CONTINUING SLANDEROUS LETTERS, EMAILS, PHONE CALLS AND MALICIOUS POSTS ON HIS AND MANY OTHER FORUMS. HIS THEIVING WAYS OF SELLING COPYRIGHTED TAPES OF SO MANY MASTERS I CAN NOT IMAGINE THE SUFFERING HIS KARMA IS GOING TO ENDURE AS A RESULT. HE IS NOW TOTALY PAST HISTORY IN MY MIND, FOLLOWING THE OKINAWAN WAY, WHICH IS FOREVER.Shane I have been away for a few days , I had a very quite unusual arosal of that special "THIS", some call psychic energy-but for the benefit of my immediate family, students of over twentyfive years training directly under me and direct friends of various levels of "THIS" we are now in the process virtually putting a complete stop to Lees' immature, piggish non Shorinjiryu ways or as far as that goes his behavior is wrong in any and all societies regardless of race or religion.(Piggish I refer only because he is the first child or student I have ever had that has the mannerism and attitude of one with the nature of a labotinized hog and a body of a most similar nature, but for Lee it is only from the waist down(he is around 6'4'' and has MANY MORE pounds than he should carriy from the waist down to his midthighs which is a direct result of his more than lazy behind sitting behind his computer each day more hours than most people work and sleep combined in a day trying to convey to those that do not know him personaly through Emails and phone calls using my students names and mine as introductory keys to get their attention so as to talk or write them, high ranking sensei in USA and abroad that he could never converse with if not for this tactic.HE gives the impression to those contacted that he he is Shorinji like my students and I, for which is physical as well as mental attitude of such is a million lightyears in reverse, for he has yet after almost fifthteen years through my students and I to learn the first Sorinji kata Wansu. Those that have come in direct contact with him see very quickly that he is in more ways than one like artificial PORK with far less knowlege of the ways of Okinawan karate and culture than a shrew has-he is just plain lazy and sits behind a computer beyond what is healthly for three to four normal individuals. My first son I definitely worry about for the consquences he is now going to have to experience as a direct result of his immature childlike ways-Playing Shorinji Guru and now he is actually starting to believe his lies and scandalous ways so much that he is beginning to take on the aura of Hunnicutt, Balliet, Garrett,ect-all crap and ever so much, it is beyond me. Well the conclusion of many months of thought on his outlandish behavior , my students and many others that have been involved in our final conclusions and decisions, I thank from my heart, mind and body for your time and patience in this matter. So as a direct, the decision made through the democratic way not the MUKYU KUSHIBUSHI LEECHAN way-HE NO LONGER EXCISTS AND ANY AND ALL THAT CONVERSE WTH HIM IN ANY FORM OR FASHION ALSO DO NOT EXIST=I SHALL NEVER CONVERSE WITH HIOM IN ANY FORM OR FASHION AS I HAVE DONE SINCE HE STARTED HIS FIRST WAVE OF RAVEINGS WITH KYOSHI JAMES COFFMAN -MY ONLY KNOWN SENIOR I KNOW OF IN THE USA THAT TEACHES AS I WAS ORIGINALLY TAUGHT>- Please excuse the incorrect spellings, grammar and other typographical errors within this letter-for I will correct them later on in the final draft of this letter-I am sorry for the unnessary time and energy that the son of his mother has caused all that have been trust into his mode of selfish insaniy, There were several Emails from Oyatas group amongst my Yahoo and Hotmail Email accounts as well as many others from a few senseis' that you have shown total disrespect to, "selling their copyrighted tapes and many of the emails were written by their top stuthat came for me due to the unjust distribuion of Taika Seiyu Oyatas tapes to any Tom, Dick or Harry , that would trade him a few dollars, THC, computer parts and so forth, I have yet to receive a dime of money for support of my ways of Shorinji which he stole and continues to steal-He has done the same with the few tapes that Kyoshi Coffman has sent him as well as Kise Sensei, Charles Garrett, Gary Stanfields and Kyoshi Brodmans' tapes- I can control my own students I have raised, but Dennis Sensei and Mukyu Lee I pity your soul, mind and body when you come in contact with those you have stole from not only indirectly and directly in a financial sense, but you are giving away techniques, katas and other material that NOONE has authorized you to- THIS IS NOT ONLY A MONEY ISSUE THAT I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT YOU HAVE PUT SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLES HEALTH AND WELL BEING IN FRONT OF YOURSELF FOR A FEW DOLLARS-PEOPL:E WILL BE HARMED BY TECHNIQUE THEY WILL DO TO OTERS IN TRYING TO EMULATE WHAT THEY THINK THEY SEE_YOU HAVE BEGUN THE WASTE OF LIFE FORCE FOR THE RECEIVER OF TAPES SO HAPHAZARDLY HANDED OUT AND TO THE RECEIVER OF THE GIFTS THAT WERE GIVEN THE FEW NONORIENTALS EVER OUTSIDE OF OKINAWA-YOU HAVE MESSED WITH THE WRONG CLASS OF WARRIORS THIS TIME___FOR YOU HAVE MADE IT BEYOND SHORINJI I AM GOING TO FINALLY AFTER SO MANY MONTHS OF UNJUST LIES AND COMPLETE SCANDAL-YOUR KARMA AND YOURS ONLY WILL TAKE THE MANY MANY LEVELS OF YANG THAT MEETS YOUR PATH,,m, ,,,,,,,,..."I DO BELIEVE MORE THAN I WOULD LIKE TO FEEL THAT THE MEN IN BLACK" ARE COMING TO SEE YOU AND A SENSEI DENN IS..so the only final words and advice I can give you is>>>"IF IT WAS ME IN THE SITUATION YOU HAVE NOW PUT SENSEI DENNIS and YOURSELF-I WOULD EITHER FASTER THAN FAST MOVE TO A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY< BUT IF YOU WERE REALLY BLOOD OF MINE AND MY WAYS< YOU WOULD FREE YOUR SPIRIT IN THE :" HONORABLE WAY"-SENSEI OZ.
    Hank Irwin
    www.geocities.com/bushinoji
    A.O.A.
    Academy of Okinawan Arts

Likes (received)

What the ? Whew !
    Prince Loeffler
    Shugyokan Dojo

Likes (received)

Default Show of Falsehood and Deceit by Mukyu Lee Osborne

I know....but the truth needs to be known. The people effected by this is enormous to say the least, but the legal ramifications of such actions is another question. So many have been deceived, but this is not first situation of this kind. And for what? Money, ego, prestige...greed. This needs to circulate across the globe. Those who wish to stop it? Are just as guilty as Lee. And we wonder why important lessons stop to a degree, trust in human nature is always a constant battle ne?

I have known Lee since he was a child. He was not like this as a child. I blame his mother Cindy for this course of life he has taken, she is evil. A woman scorned ne? She pretty much raised Leechan after she and Oz Sensei split up. BTW, she blames me for this break-up. Tried to have me killed, am still here though. LOL...those that really know me, and there are few that do, know I do not lie. And if I am BS-ing, I say so before I open my mouth.

His Father, my Mentor, my Teacher and my best friend is the only non-Okinawan in this whole world that has the gift he has. He trained as child and young man in Uchina, steady training, for almost 15 years. Soken Hohan O'Sensei, Ueichi Kanei O'Sensei, Oyata Sensei, Kise Sensei, Slymanski Henry Sensei, Trias Robert Sensei, Broadman Michael Sensei and Coffman James Sensei, were and are his Teachers. I consider these men the Great Grandfathers, Grandfathers, Great Uncles and Uncles of my lineage. I too, have been blessed with such a gift, that I will treasure till our Creator takes me home. O'Sensei ne Rei
    Hank Irwin
    A.O.A.
    Academy of Okinawan Arts

Likes (received)

Default clarification

Ok I didn't really comprehend any of that, I will try again to read it soon.
    In the meantime, some context would be good. What are the contentious issues here, who is involved?
    Last edited by ZachZinn; 26th August 2007 at 00:44.
    Zachariah Zinn

Likes (received)

Default involved

Did you buy videos from Lee Osborne? Do know him? If not, don't worry about it. But there are some here that may, this is for them.
    Hank Irwin
    A.O.A.
    Academy of Okinawan Arts

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Irwin
    Did you buy videos from Lee Osborne? Do know him? If not, don't worry about it. But there are some here that may, this is for them.

Even if some of us do not have the video in question, I would worry about it Hank if this feller is not authorized and qualified to produced such material.
    Prince Loeffler
    Shugyokan Dojo

Likes (received)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Irwin
    I know....but the truth needs to be known. The people effected by this is enormous to say the least, but the legal ramifications of such actions is another question. So many have been deceived, but this is not first situation of this kind. And for what? Money, ego, prestige...greed. This needs to circulate across the globe. Those who wish to stop it? Are just as guilty as Lee. And we wonder why important lessons stop to a degree, trust in human nature is always a constant battle ne?

I have known Lee since he was a child. He was not like this as a child. I blame his mother Cindy for this course of life he has taken, she is evil. A woman scorned ne? She pretty much raised Leechan after she and Oz Sensei split up. BTW, she blames me for this break-up. Tried to have me killed, am still here though. LOL...those that really know me, and there are few that do, know I do not lie. And if I am BS-ing, I say so before I open my mouth.

His Father, my Mentor, my Teacher and my best friend is the only non-Okinawan in this whole world that has the gift he has. He trained as child and young man in Uchina, steady training, for almost 15 years. Soken Hohan O'Sensei, Ueichi Kanei O'Sensei, Oyata Sensei, Kise Sensei, Slymanski Henry Sensei, Trias Robert Sensei, Broadman Michael Sensei and Coffman James Sensei, were and are his Teachers. I consider these men the Great Grandfathers, Grandfathers, Great Uncles and Uncles of my lineage. I too, have been blessed with such a gift, that I will treasure till our Creator takes me home. O'Sensei ne Rei
    So does this mean the bounty is off my head for kicking Lee out of my dojo?
    John R. Stebbins
    Seattle Kobukan
    Matsumura Kenpo
    seakobukan@matsumurakenpo.org
    http://www.matsumurakenpo.org

Likes (received)

Erm, anybody want to give me a synopsis? Or at least some paragraphs?
    Cheers,

Mike
    No-Kan-Do

Likes (received)

Uh..Vanna.. Can I buy some punctuation marks...or at least a paragraph break?
    Krzysztof M. Mathews
    http://www.firstgearterritories.com

Every place around the world it seemed the same
    Can't hear the rhythm for the drums
    Everybody wants to look the other way
    When something wicked this way comes

"Jeremiah Blues, Part 1"
    Sting-The Soul Cages