Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Bujinkan Tenchijin dojo of Tulsa

Likes (received)

Default Bujinkan Tenchijin dojo of Tulsa

Bujinkan Tenchijin dojo of Tulsa, Julius McGee is the head instructor. We are under Cascade Tenchijin dojo, which Shihan Aric Keith is the head instructor, We train Tuesdays and Thursday from 6:30 PM from 7:30 PM anybody is welcome. Please feel free to come and train. Just email me let me know when you coming. Thanks

Likes (received)

Hi Jai, nice to see you here.

Now stop calling me shihan!

Sorry we had to postpone the seminar this weekend, I guess I won't be back out there until March.

Talk to you soon,

Likes (received)

Shihan, sounds awfully Irish...

I should really save up some $$$ for airfaire because that sounds like a pretty good time!
    Chris S. Aitken
    Somewhere in the Bujinkan

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by tulsablackman View Post
    Bujinkan Tenchijin dojo of Tulsa, Julius McGee is the head instructor. We are under Cascade Tenchijin dojo, which Shihan Aric Keith is the head instructor, We train Tuesdays and Thursday from 6:30 PM from 7:30 PM anybody is welcome. Please feel free to come and train. Just email me let me know when you coming. Thanks
    Hello,

am looking to find a Ninjutsu dojo here in Tulsa, moved here recently from Colorado Springs where I had been training....any suggestions appreciated....

-Pradeep

Likes (received)

Thumbs up The Tulsa Group

If I were living in Tulsa, this (Julius' group) is the group I would seek out for training--it'd be a real treat to be there this coming weekend for Aric's seminar.
    When the timing is better for me, I'd enjoy the privilege of attending your class.
    Chris S. Aitken
    Somewhere in the Bujinkan

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by sprad_003 View Post
    Hello,

am looking to find a Ninjutsu dojo here in Tulsa, moved here recently from Colorado Springs where I had been training....any suggestions appreciated....

-Pradeep
    Hello Pradeep,

As it happens I will be in Tulsa this weekend for Bujinkan training. Please email me 'tenchijin AT tds DOT' net for contact information. I can set you up with the training group there in Tulsa.