Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fujita Seiko: The Last Koga Ninja (Book)

Likes (received)

Default Fujita Seiko: The Last Koga Ninja (Book)

Please be advised that the above publication is now available at the link below.

https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/b...p?bookid=38459

Thanks,
    Phillip T. Hevener

Likes (received)

wow it'll be great when the frauds get their hands on that. I hope you put in some misinformation so you can use it against them when they make false claims
    Dean Eichler der Zweite
    Bujinkan Keiko Dojo
    Owner www.korisuya.com Ninjutsu tools

Likes (received)

As concerns frauds using the work, it will be very difficult for them to do so. The work contains clear and documented conclusions as to the fate of Fujita's Wada-ha. Additionally, Fujita's other three arts, Nanban Satto-ryu, Shingetsu-ryu and Daien-ryu, have a living inheritor with a direct connection to Fujita.

Lastly, I am and have always been of the opinion that open and available information is more difficult for frauds to manipulate, than some arcane information that is cannot be quoted or verified.
    Phillip T. Hevener

Likes (received)

Default Fujita Book Blog:

Attached please find a blog designed to discuss the contents of my book, and to allow me to display images that are relevant to my research, but, were not originally taken to be displayed in a book. The images will appear shortly.

I also wanted to provide a platform for individuals to submit/discuss information related to Fujita Seiko, that comes from sources that I may not have uncovered during the course of my research.

http://seikofujita.wordpress.com/
    Phillip T. Hevener

Likes (received)

Hi I tried to order from the site but doesn't seem to be able to order outsideof USA, how can i order in the uk?
    thanks
    Steve Greenfield

Likes (received)

Steve,

Try Amazon or some of the other online book sellers. I'm sure Amazon UK is carrying it. Let me know if your not successful.

Cheers!
    Phillip T. Hevener

Likes (received)

The following are the most recent reviews of my book on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Fujita-Seiko-P...6266562&sr=8-1
    Phillip T. Hevener

Likes (received)

Default Fujita Book Review:

Please be advised that my book will be reviewed by Bujinkan Magazine, an official online publication of the Bujinkan Dojo, in July 2009. Please take the time to look into both the book and Bujinkan Magazine.

Regards,

Phillip T Hevener
    Phillip T. Hevener

Likes (received)

I'll be ordering one soon.
    Kevin Geaslin
    Genbukan Ninpo & Kokusai Jujutsu

Likes (received)

Default Book Trailer:

Here is my youtube book trailer which will give you an idea of the book's contents: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNu9GtT7Msc
    Phillip T. Hevener

Likes (received)

I got my copy from Amazon a few days ago. So far it's been very interesting! I haven't finished it yet, but I especially enjoyed the story about the yakuza challenger and the flesh-fillet! Those guys were intense. Fujita's funeral attendees was also an interesting list, I didn't know he was held in such high regard by his budo/bujutsu contemporaries.
    Kevin Geaslin
    Genbukan Ninpo & Kokusai Jujutsu