Likes Likes:  0

Thread: what did he do?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Likes (received)

Thumbs up what did he do?

HEllo,
    If you follow the link and watch the video, this man(ref) does some type of stun/knock out when he touches the persons neck at the 12 second mark. Is this sometype of bracial plexus stun? Seems the man is stunned/knocked out and there is no doubt in my mind it was legit. The ref goes on to give him an old school stomping, rather brutally I might add. I dont think I have ever seen such an effective "nerve pinch". Can anyone explain this?

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/12...rutal_Beatdown

Matt Wolfson

Likes (received)

Guy didn't look "stunned" to me at all---looked like he was bascially caught off guard and pushed down-he seemed to me to be fully aware when then the kicking started.....surprised, but aware.

Could be wrong of course.
    Chris Thomas

"While people are entitled to their illusions, they are not entitled to a limitless enjoyment of them and they are not entitled to impose them upon others."

"Team Cynicism" MVP 2005-2006
    Currently on "Injured/Reserve" list due to a scathing Sarcasm pile-up.

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by cxt View Post
    Guy didn't look "stunned" to me at all---looked like he was bascially caught off guard and pushed down-he seemed to me to be fully aware when then the kicking started.....surprised, but aware.

Could be wrong of course.
    He looked out/stunned to me. he seemed to be pretty much limp when he hit the floor.
    matt wolfson

Likes (received)

It was also discussed on this thread:

http://www.e-budo.com/forum/showthre...=brachial+stun

Osu
    Trevor
    Trevor Gilbert
    ("If I had to select one quality, one personal characteristic that I regard as being most highly correlated with success, whatever the field, I would pick the trait of persistence. Determination. The will to endure to the end, to get knocked down seventy times and get up off the floor saying "Here goes number seventy-one" - Richard M. DeVos)

Likes (received)

I can't tell whether he was stunned or merely surprised when he dropped after the first blow - but he was definitely knocked out cold by the kick to the face.

The video is disgusting - the "ref" deserves to be in jail. Anyone know the backstory?

Oh and by the way that website is NOT SAFE FOR WORK!! (just a warning)
    Cheers,

Mike
    No-Kan-Do

Likes (received)

Matt

Still does not look "stunned" to me---unless you mean "stunned" that the guy grabbed him and threw him down like that.
    Chris Thomas

"While people are entitled to their illusions, they are not entitled to a limitless enjoyment of them and they are not entitled to impose them upon others."

"Team Cynicism" MVP 2005-2006
    Currently on "Injured/Reserve" list due to a scathing Sarcasm pile-up.