Likes Likes:  0

Thread: I posted a thread and it was closed?

Likes (received)

Default I posted a thread and it was closed?

I posted a thread just yesterday and it was closed, but I don't know why? I can't get any more info on my post nor can I post on it anymore. Why?

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpionninja View Post
    I posted a thread just yesterday and it was closed, but I don't know why? I can't get any more info on my post nor can I post on it anymore. Why?
    Three things. The first is that you should sign all your posts with your real name in full. You agreed to do this when you became a member of E-Budo, but did not do so in your posts. So a moderator gave you a violation.

Secondly, the thread you started raises a topic that has been discussed repeatedly many times before. Since your thread does not really offer new knowledge or any new way of looking at the topic, I suspect it was closed for this reason.

I myself did not close it, but the forum administrators and some moderators can do so.

Thirdly, you are Brendan V Lanza, and there is already someone registered under that name, as well as scorpionninja. I am sure that the Admin will check this, but I think you are not allowed to post here under two names.

Best wishes,
    Last edited by P Goldsbury; 1st May 2008 at 08:09. Reason: Checked the members' list.
    Peter Goldsbury,
    Forum Administrator,
    Hiroshima, Japan

Likes (received)

This is your second violation in regards to signing your real name in your post. Please comply !
    Prince Loeffler
    Shugyokan Dojo

Likes (received)

Yes I do have two names, because I had been putting in my user name without the capital v in the middle, and couldn't get in for awhile, shortly after creating it. However I finally figured it out, about a year later. So I didn't realize that that was against rules, so should I close one of the accounts?

Likes (received)

-Brendan V. Lanza

Mark Murray Guest

Brendan,
    If you have your full name as your user name, then that counts. You don't have to add a sig in each post.

I would send a PM to George Kohler and let him know your situation and which username you want deleted.

Mark