Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Dit da jow & other TCM Remedies

Likes (received)

Default Dit da jow & other TCM Remedies

Hi all,

If you are in the market for a good home-brewed dit da jow (die da jiu), or san huang san (herbal ice), or tendon lotion check out my web shop- www.shopsuigetsu.com. These products are made by me, in small batches, and are always fresh.

My favorite is the herbal ice. It comes as a powder or pre-mixed for you. The stuff is completely amazing for its ability to reduce pain and swelling in sprained joints, swollen knees, etc. over night. I have used it myself numerous times; all my students swear by it.

The dit da jow is a basic formula for aiding in the healing of bruises and contusions. [It is not a specialized formula for iron palm training.] Tendon lotion takes away the pain and promotes healing of tendonitis and other sprains/strains that have passed the acute phase.

The Pain Relief Aromatherapy Massage Oil is useful for sore muscles and arthritic joints. It is concentrated and a small amount goes a long way. I like it best- 1 tablespoon in a bath tub for a long hot soak and all your pains are gone.

This web shop sells many other Traditional Chinese medicinal remedies and I invite you to review the site. There is also a great deal of information about each product- something not found on a lot of other sites.

Thanks for your consideration,
    Melanie Fine
    Suigetsu Dojo
    www.shopsuigetsu.com
    www.suigetsu.com

Likes (received)

Default new jow; website redesign

I see it has been a while since I made the original post!
    The Suigetsu Shop over the years has expanded and I recently redesigned the site and changed the name to one that is more easily remembered.

Some of the most popular items for martial artists are the most tried and true remedies: the Jows, Tendon Lotion, Herbal Ice, Zheng Gu Shui, Wu Yang Plaster, Black Ghost Oil, etc.

Please visit our new site: Modern Herb Shop at www.ModernHerbShop.com.

I have a new formula of Jow that isn't quite ready to sell, but will be excited to use it. The Formula was passed along to me by Rik Kellerman, a Hung Gar Kung Fu practitioner of many, many years. It should be ready to use around October, so watch for it.
    Melanie Fine, Shihan
    Modern Herb Shop
    Suigetsu Dojo

Likes (received)

Default Iron palm jow and soaks

We are now stocking iron palm soaks and specialized dit da jow and tendon lotion/jow.

Check out our product selection- we have a wide range of products to serve the serious martial artist's training and injury healing.

Use coupon code EBUDO at checkout time and get 5% off your entire order.

Www.ModernHerbShop.com

Thank you!
    Melanie Fine, Shihan
    Modern Herb Shop
    Suigetsu Dojo

Likes (received)

Default 15% off coupon for E-budo readers

Now in stock- Ten Tigers Iron Palm Dit Da Jow Liniment (and soaks). This formula, passed down through generations of Hung-Gar kung fu masters, comes to us courtesy of Sifu Rik Kellerman, owner of Ten Tigers Kung Fu Academy.

Now available to E-budo readers: 15% discount on your entire order- use coupon code EBUDO during checkout.

School owners: note that we now offer wholesale accounts with every day exceptional discount pricing.

www.ModernHerbShop.com
    Melanie Fine, Shihan
    Modern Herb Shop
    Suigetsu Dojo