Likes Likes:  0

Thread: I will train pre-cognitive fighters

Likes (received)

Default I will train pre-cognitive fighters

Greetings,

My name is Francois Lepine, a Buddhist Bishop, teacher of esoteric techniques. I am starting a training program where i will teach, for FREE, the science of percieving beyond the range of physical senses.

Results (1 or a few, depending on each person):
    - feeling presence around you, then behind a wall
    - feeling a hit come in before it is even initiated by the oponent
    - enhanced perception
    - enhanced speed, strength, agility
    - various interesting side-effects

Requirements:
    - train 45 minutes each day for 1 year
    - acquire a Buddhist mala (108 wood bead necklace) from anywhere

Get back to me either thru my website (http://www.kujiin.com), or PM me here. I take 10 serious people. There will not be any fees, alegiance, no other condition than to train.
    Ven. Francois Lepine
    www.kujiin.com

Likes (received)

To save my poor fingers, please see the ongoing thread with the exact same opening advertisement (above) on Budoseek. Some questions need to be answered. http://www.budoseek.net/vbulletin/sh...ad.php?t=24163

Jeff Cook

Likes (received)

Default Please Ignore!

Hi Jeff,

I would suggest that you and everybody else who are planning to get a reply from this 'Great Venerable Guru Bishop', or whatever he wants everybody to call him, back down now and don't waste your time. All he does is try to promote his crap and then runs away. You can see him talking about what he is suppose to be in one of his interviews on a French Canadian crappy talk show http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl86GI60UGI but the show is in French.

There are also other videos of him (in English) talking about Mikkyo and stuff. He claims to be a master in esoteric buddhism sprinkling his image with some Sino-Japanese terms in which doesn't really understand the meaning of them and has never set a foot in Japan or shingon monasteries and doesn't even read or write Chinese, Japanese or sanskrit. So, I say let him be and lets just ignore him and he will probably fade away and disapear and probably one day end up tarnishing his reputation even further by showing up on something like on the cover of BlackBelt Magazine.
    Tom Karazozis
    °®«ΛιΘ -Kanshiketsu!

Likes (received)

I want to sign up for the interesting side effects!!!!!
    Duane Wolfe

Likes (received)

Thanks Tom; that sounds wise, and thank you for the additional information.

Jeff Cook

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Karazozis View Post
    Hi Jeff,

I would suggest that you and everybody else who are planning to get a reply from this 'Great Venerable Guru Bishop', or whatever he wants everybody to call him, back down now and don't waste your time. All he does is try to promote his crap and then runs away. You can see him talking about what he is suppose to be in one of his interviews on a French Canadian crappy talk show http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl86GI60UGI but the show is in French.

There are also other videos of him (in English) talking about Mikkyo and stuff. He claims to be a master in esoteric buddhism sprinkling his image with some Sino-Japanese terms in which doesn't really understand the meaning of them and has never set a foot in Japan or shingon monasteries and doesn't even read or write Chinese, Japanese or sanskrit. So, I say let him be and lets just ignore him and he will probably fade away and disapear and probably one day end up tarnishing his reputation even further by showing up on something like on the cover of BlackBelt Magazine.
    As a moderator in this forum (and apart from the 'crap' references, which are not appropriate for this forum), this pretty well sums up my own thoughts about the issue.

Best wishes to all,
    Peter Goldsbury,
    Forum Administrator,
    Hiroshima, Japan

Likes (received)

Here is something else that is really funny about this guy. He was ordained only a year ago by The 'Hongaku Jodo' sect in the U.S. (These guys http://hongakujodo.tripod.com/hjcl/ ). A bunch of weirdoes with strange Japanese buddhist names. Now he is already claiming to be a 'Sozu'-僧都(Bishop), that is, the second highest rank in this clergy of his.
    Tom Karazozis
    °®«ΛιΘ -Kanshiketsu!

Likes (received)

Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Duanew View Post
    I want to sign up for the interesting side effects!!!!!
    I'd rather feel the side effects of getting drunk off mamushi-zake in a hot roten-buro and run around naked in the mountains near by chasing tanuki before signing up for this mumbo jumbo!
    Tom Karazozis
    °®«ΛιΘ -Kanshiketsu!

Likes (received)

ALSO PLEASE SIGN WITH ONLY YOUR OWN NAME!

STOP SIGNING FOR 2 PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME IT MAKES IT HARD TO KNOW WHO WE ARE DEALING WITH!

Sorry everyone for shouting

Quote Originally Posted by telecino View Post
    Greetings,

My name is Francois Lepine, a Buddhist Bishop, teacher of esoteric techniques. I am starting a training program where i will teach, for FREE, the science of percieving beyond the range of physical senses.

Results (1 or a few, depending on each person):
    - feeling presence around you, then behind a wall
    - feeling a hit come in before it is even initiated by the oponent
    - enhanced perception
    - enhanced speed, strength, agility
    - various interesting side-effects

Requirements:
    - train 45 minutes each day for 1 year
    - acquire a Buddhist mala (108 wood bead necklace) from anywhere

Get back to me either thru my website (http://www.kujiin.com), or PM me here. I take 10 serious people. There will not be any fees, alegiance, no other condition than to train.
    Sebastien Cyr 義真
    春風館道場
    Shunpukan Dojo

Likes (received)

Default I understand your doubts

Greetings,

Considering all your questions, it seemed obvious, especially in a forum, that it would be harder to establish a credibility, since my sources are non-official. Regardless, time went by, and those who needed my services received them, and i can now post with more credibility.

I wish to train ESP to a group of people from around the world. No fees, no strings attached. I already train special agents in mediumship and ESP (crime scene investigators, police, marine, SWAT...). I also worked with universities and the United-Nations in various fields, including spirituality, quantum physics, ESP...

This might help you accept the credibility:
    http://www.mahavajra.be/credentials.html

There is more demand than offer in the field of justice ESP. Whoever would dedicate 45 minutes per day to this training, i'll provide the training, for free. No one earns a living doing this, but those who have the competence can greatly enhance their efficiency in their current field of work.

Contact me if you are interested.
    Ven. Francois Lepine
    www.kujiin.com

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by telecino View Post
    This might help you accept the credibility:
    No, you are still a BS artist who misrepresents his training and experience. Anyone who does a search of your name here will find out all the stuff you have tried to claim in the past.

Likes (received)

http://www.randi.org/site/

These guys are keen to meet you.
    Jim Boone

Flick Lives!

Likes (received)

All I can say is "Caveat Venditor"
    Richard Scardina