Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Mounir Ghrawi , Kieatsu Dojo Toronto

Likes (received)

Default Mounir Ghrawi , Kieatsu Dojo Toronto

Hello,

I am just curious if anyone has heard of Mounir Ghrawi, he is a teacher in Toronto and I believe primarily teaches Hakko Ryu. However, he claims to be a shihan status in Asayama Ichiden Ryu. Can anyone provide some information on this gentleman and if infact he is connected to a legitimate source of Asayama Ichiden Ryu.

Kind Regards,

Troy Wideman
    Troy Wideman

Likes (received)

Default He has been a topic of discussion before...

Jigme Chobang Daniels
    aoikoyamakan at gmail dot com

Likes (received)

Hi Jigime,

Thank you for responding. Unfortunately none of those links talk about his relationship to Asayama Ichiden Ryu, that is really what my question is about. I called and emailed them but got no answer. I was just curious incase it was an authentic branch ,it would be interesting to talk with him. However, it all points to being bogus.

Kind Regards,

Troy Wideman
    Troy Wideman

Likes (received)

Actually, I have noticed from some of the post that a teacher by the name of Darren Smith is a member of E Budo. Mr. Smith also claims to be Shihan status in Asayama Ichiden Ryu and I believe is connected to Mr. Ghrawi. If Mr. Smith or someone else could comment on the Asayama Ichiden Ryu rank. I ask this with respect because there are some other lines of Asayama Ichiden Ryu out there and he might be connected. I tried to contact him directly but he did not return my phone call or email.

Kind Regards,

Troy Wideman
    Troy Wideman