Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Araki ryu (torite kogusoku or kenpo)

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis Amdur
    Charlie -
    Finally, there is a set called "momiji" (Maple leaf) which is --- gokui - - -and it aint none of your business.
    Thank you.

And your note on kempo is very interesting, thanks!
    We are the Sherlock Holmes English Speaking Vernacular. Help save Fu Manchu, Moriarty and Dracula.

Likes (received)

Default What about the Pepsi?

Hello Ellis,

I noticed you didn't mention the set of waza were the perfectly chilled can of Pepsi is placed in front of an enemies sliding glass door. I imagine this is probably similar to the MJER techniques in which one is seated on a Swedish therapy ball while drawing the sword... we don't explain them out of school...
    Scott Irey
    Just another one of those "few peanuts short of a snickers bar" MJER guys.

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Irey
    Hello Ellis,

I noticed you didn't mention the set of waza were the perfectly chilled can of Pepsi is placed in front of an enemies sliding glass door. I imagine this is probably similar to the MJER techniques in which one is seated on a Swedish therapy ball while drawing the sword... we don't explain them out of school...
    Actually, what you're using the can of pepsi for is to lubricate the sliding door so you can slip through silently. If you read one of Dave Lowry's books (think it's Autumn Moon, but can't remember), peeing on the runners was a ninjutsu technique as well as a way to slip into your girlfriend's house at night without the parents finding out about it. (Though if I were a Japanese dad and my doorstep smelled like pee, I'd certainly start being concerned about my daughter's dating status...)
    Trevor Johnson

Low kicks and low puns a specialty.

Likes (received)

I imagine this is probably similar to the MJER techniques in which one is seated on a Swedish therapy ball while drawing the sword... we don't explain them out of school...
    Hey Scott!
    And I just want to thank you for not explaining. I don't think I want to know why you're sitting there!
    Paul Smith
    "Always keep the sharp side and the pointy end between you and your opponent"

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Irey
    Hello Ellis,

You mean the blue udders? I thought you were trying to get blueberry milk by scaring the poor things...
    Trevor Johnson

Low kicks and low puns a specialty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2