Former Special Operations soldier turned tactical trainer Paul Howe has a new book available now:

http://www.authorhouse.com/Bookstore...x?bookid=61461

In a day and age of wannabes, wish-they-had-beens, and other so called "men at arms" writing and blogging on the subject, it is refreshing that men like Paul Howe and Kyle Lamb - the real deal - are starting to write and teach and provide their actual expertise versus virtual self-aggrandizing.

I've read his first book, "Leadership and Training for the Fight," and though it needed some editing, the "truth" that so many don't have, yet still try to sell, is evident there.

I have two quotes from that book on my wall, re: warrior mindset and "the fight through mentality." They are literally words to live by, especially under the pressure of incoming rounds. I will never be or do what someone like Paul Howe has, but in the moment when I was most seriously tested, teachings like his helped pull me through.

I have not read this book, but the quality of the source makes it a must read. Mine is ordered. If you are truly interested in the actual "warrior way," versus the fantasy version, get this book, and get the first one. They should be on the book shelf with your Koryu Books volumes and related works.