Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard of this guy?

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    We could say the same thing about Ashida Kim, could we not?

You yourself said that you heard Duncan claim to have learned Koga ryu ninjutsu from Draeger. He should be able to prove that. Since he can't, he is no better than Ashida Kim.

And if you look at the early stuff, he was calling what he did Koga ryu and not American ninjutsu. The indicates a link to the Koga ryu, which of course he can't prove. He can't even prove a teacher in ninjutsu and you are trying to say that maybe he was taught. That seems pretty silly to me.
    That's your opinion, and you are entitled to it.
    As Above, So Below

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemaru View Post
    Wow. You are really judgmental. Now I am insulting Draegers convictions because I said it is possible he could have shared some aspect of what he knew with his fellow marines?
    To do so would be breaking his blood oath to the Katori Shinto ryu.

And how the heck could he have? Duncan lives in New York. When Duncan was started claiming to teach ninjutsu, Draeger was living in Japan! So how would it be possible to teach him?

There is more proof that this government is controlled by aliens than there is for Draeger teaching Duncan ninjutsu. And personal instruction is the easiest thing to prove. Duncan should be able to prove it if it existed. Since he will not, he must be treated by a BS artist who has fooled a lot of starry eyed folks who are low on brains.

Likes (received)

Lol!

Anyone up for the trip to his Dojo?
    As Above, So Below

Likes (received)

To do so would be breaking his blood oath to the Katori Shinto ryu.
    You have been watching too many movies, guy. so what if he did? Are they going to send a hit squad to his house and wipe out his whole family?

And how the heck could he have? Duncan lives in New York. When Duncan was started claiming to teach ninjutsu, Draeger was living in Japan! So how would it be possible to teach him?
    Read Ernie Cates's letter.

There is more proof that this government is controlled by aliens than there is for Draeger teaching Duncan ninjutsu. And personal instruction is the easiest thing to prove. Duncan should be able to prove it if it existed. Since he will not, he must be treated by a BS artist who has fooled a lot of starry eyed folks who are low on brains.
    Who was your sixth grade gym teacher? Can you prove it? Your lack of respect says volumes about your character. Low on brains? Some of the most competent operators in the world, men who fly helicopters and work as part of forensic investigation units, have trained and still train with Duncan. But they are low on brains. But you are so much smarter and better, right? Unbelievable. I'm done with you.
    As Above, So Below

Likes (received)

You have been watching too many movies, guy. so what if he did? Are they going to send a hit squad to his house and wipe out his whole family?
    so the man who basically introduced koryu bujutsu to the rest of the world didn't care about its traditions? wow you are just attacking draeger left and right

Who was your sixth grade gym teacher? Can you prove it? Your lack of respect says volumes about your character. Low on brains? Some of the most competent operators in the world, men who fly helicopters and work as part of forensic investigation units, have trained and still train with Duncan. But they are low on brains. But you are so much smarter and better, right? Unbelievable. I'm done with you.
    yes i can, want to see my 6th grade year book, class picture, report cards etc? of course 6th grade gym was only one year of class, not an intimate personal relationship with a teacher in a system that contains lots of documents and ceremony.
    Dean Eichler der Zweite
    Bujinkan Keiko Dojo
    Owner www.korisuya.com Ninjutsu tools

Likes (received)

Anyone up for the trip to his Dojo?
    That has to be one of the oldest internet tricks used by people on the losing side of a martial arts related debate. It is a sign that the person using it can't lay out facts in a calm manner.

Tell you what, you go train with Ashida Kim once and then come back and try hinting that folks that won't travel to Duncan are scared.

Likes (received)

That has to be one of the oldest internet tricks used by people on the losing side of a martial arts related debate. It is a sign that the person using it can't lay out facts in a calm manner.
    No internet tricks here. All I am saying is that if you really want to accuse the man you should have the guts to do it in person. And internet trick is to sit home and type disparaging things and not be able to go out in the real world and back it up. So, shall I set that up for you?

Tell you what, you go train with Ashida Kim once and then come back and try hinting that folks that won't travel to Duncan are scared.
    I've already answered this, but it seems you don't read too well. Show me where and when Ashida Kim next has a seminar, or tell me where his dojo is, and I will go. I can't train with a guy who is in hiding. And in anycase, this is not about Kim, it's about Duncan. Anyone can know when and where Duncan is, so he is not hiding from you or anyone else. So, shall I set that up for you?

By the way Mr. Prospero, when is the next time you will be in Japan?
    As Above, So Below

Likes (received)

No internet tricks here.
    So prove it and show up to train with Ashida Kim. Then try using that dodge here.

Likes (received)

So prove it and show up to train with Ashida Kim. Then try using that dodge here.
    Can you read? You know what, this is getting pointless. When is the next time you will be in Japan?
    As Above, So Below

Likes (received)

Can you read? You know what, this is getting pointless. When is the next time you will be in Japan?
    I don't know. Are you going to get on a plane to come see me? The testosterone is getting thick in here. I don't see why I would go to Japan just to meet with someone with a racial outlook like you.

Likes (received)

I don't see why I would go to Japan just to meet with someone with a racial outlook like you.
    ????

Well, when you figure out when the next time is that you will be in either New york, LA, or Japan, and if it coincides with my travels to those place, then I would be happy to meet with you and discuss this further, or arrange for you to meet Duncan. Other than that, you are going in circles and I really have no time for that, as it is pointless. So I am going to recommend that the mods lock this thread down.
    As Above, So Below

Likes (received)

i was invited to train with duncan twice. amazingly the first time was at a location in jersey city the very next day after i said something about duncan on youtube. this seminar magically popped up in a bad area and i was magically invited to go. of course the invitation came from someone whose son, also a ninjutsu instructor was just killed in a drive by, and whose other son harasses members of my dojo who left the group. apparently some people are told they need to stick with the black group of way of the winds and not go to the "white" bujinkan. there's lots of pressure from blacks and muslims induncans group to make other blacks and muslims stay. one member was talking to a former member who is now part of my dojo, the current way of the winds student said he couldn't leave because he fears what those people woulod do to him. there is a lot of racism in duncans group but they claim racism if anyone comments negatively on them. duncan was invited to ebudo a few times, each time his computer broke or something similar, i'm sure duncan is a fine guy but i don't trust his students, and if he wants to be public with his claims he should address them publicly.
    Dean Eichler der Zweite
    Bujinkan Keiko Dojo
    Owner www.korisuya.com Ninjutsu tools

Likes (received)

I'm sure duncan is a fine guy but i don't trust his students,
    I understand, and I respect you for that. If that was indeed the situation then I don't expect you to go if you sense danger. But I doubt they would kill you. At worse they would invite you to a dojo which would be set up with camera's and witnesses, and they would challenge you publicly. I don't condone that approach but I can understand why they may feel slighted.

But what I suggest is you attend an open seminar. It is available to the public. Duncan holds these seminars quarterly. The next one is in November, in New Jersey. Anyone can go, so just show up and take the seminar, talk to some people, and then make your conclusion. The seminars usually consist of categories of training, so for example one segment will be geared around leaping, rolling, break falling(tobi-ori, kaiten-nage, ukemigata,etc) this is usually the warm up and may last 45 minutes or more, as you practice and explore ways of utilizing the rolling and leaping combatively, in various circumstances. Then from there you move through various circuits where you practice different aspects of Ninjutsu. It is very well done and is safe and legal. It's been going on a long time as well.

All jokes aside, if you or anyone else who may be following along on this thread are in the NY area on Nov 7th, I recommend that you check out the seminar. I am sure Duncan won't bite. He is in his seventies now.
    As Above, So Below

Likes (received)

I understand, and I respect you for that. If that was indeed the situation then I don't expect you to go if you sense danger. But I doubt they would kill you.
    But as stated,

one member was talking to a former member who is now part of my dojo, the current way of the winds student said he couldn't leave because he fears what those people woulod do to him.
    If Duncan lets this type of thing happen under his nose, this thread should be in bad budo.

Likes (received)

But as stated,

If Duncan lets this type of thing happen under his nose, this thread should be in bad budo.
    If Bujinkan people do something wrong, should Hatsumi go to jail?
    As Above, So Below

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast