Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Stephen Seagal: Lawman

Likes (received)

Default Stephen Seagal: Lawman

Anyone see the web premiere? Any comments?
    Jason Chambers
    Owner,
    Tatsujin Photography & Design

Likes (received)

How much time could he have spent as a "cop" if in the same 20 years he has been in 36 movies? (counting the ones comming out next year.)
    Not to mention running a dojo, married life and making 2 albums.
    Joe Stitz

"Black belt and white belt are the same, white belt is the beginning of technique. Black belt is the beginning of understanding. Both are beginner belts."
    - Doug Perry -Hanshi, KuDan -Shorin Ryu ShorinKan

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by JS3 View Post
    How much time could he have spent as a "cop" if in the same 20 years he has been in 36 movies? (counting the ones comming out next year.)
    Not to mention running a dojo, married life and making 2 albums.
    (disclaimer: I haven't seen the series either, except a short trailer at youtube)

Well, from what I can tell the "movies" he has starred lately don't look like they took awfully lot of time to make. And believe it or not, most cops are married and have hobbies outside their working life too. Some may even be running their own dojo!

Now, I don't live in Louisiana but it could be the job doesn't require him to be on duty 24/7 and as he probably brings quite good PR for the place he might be given some other liberties also.
    Mika Rantanen

Likes (received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mika Rantanen View Post
    (disclaimer: I haven't seen the series either, except a short trailer at youtube)

Well, from what I can tell the "movies" he has starred lately don't look like they took awfully lot of time to make. And believe it or not, most cops are married and have hobbies outside their working life too. Some may even be running their own dojo!

Now, I don't live in Louisiana but it could be the job doesn't require him to be on duty 24/7 and as he probably brings quite good PR for the place he might be given some other liberties also.
    I can believe that cops have a life off the job,(having been one and grown up around them), but those activities usualy happened at least in the same state.

His dojo was in West Holywood, alot of his films were filmed in L.A. (at least his early ones).

The same site mentions.. "He now keeps a dude ranch in Colorado and a home in the Mandeville Canyon section of Brentwood, a wealthy suburb of Los Angeles....Steven travels back and forth to a home in Eads, Tennessee, a rural unincorporated area located just east of Memphis, Tennessee."
    Not realy a commuting distance to work.

From the horses mouth so to speak He's actually a deputy chief The guy doesn't impress me, he comes and goes while we remain here doing the job. Not like he's actually going to do something, as the risk of him getting killed or injured wouldn't make the department look good.

20 years "comming and going" does not a 20 year career make.
    Joe Stitz

"Black belt and white belt are the same, white belt is the beginning of technique. Black belt is the beginning of understanding. Both are beginner belts."
    - Doug Perry -Hanshi, KuDan -Shorin Ryu ShorinKan