Happy Australia Day!

I've had a website up at www.geocities.com/koryu-bujutsu/ for several years now introducing koryu bujutsu/kobudo in Australia, which dissappeared off the Internet at the end of last year due to the ISP pulling the plug on the free websites it hosted. The site is now back online. So far I've reinstalled the Australian koryu group guide and plan to post both revised and new articles and interviews to the site as well. Come and stop by at:http://koryuaustralia.wordpress.com.

The site could also use some help:

1. There are some groups who are still unlisted or whose details have changed. If you're aware of any koryu groups practicing in Australia who are not listed, please let me know by email.

2. I'd like to make the site accessible to all Australians interested in the koryu. If you have the time, please register the site on search engine sites such as Yahoo and Google.

3. I've lost some of the original material on the site that is unfortunately not available on Internet archives such as the Wayback Machine. If you have any material from the site archived, I'd greatly appreciate you sending it to me by email.

Hopefully the site can go on to contribute to the koryu community in Australia.

With thanks,